Steelers @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

One more thing... I really hope there is a PLAN. I hope the team intends to make a big splash in free agency and the draft this year. Because they did nothing to improve the team before the season started. (Except for cutting Cook). I hope they figured to make a playoff run this year with what they have, see if Dalton improved, then go all out for a Super Bowl run next season.

The Bengals have a loyalty problem. It sucks because I really like that they take care of their players. However, they are too quick to reward and not quick enough to replace declining talent.

I've seen all these comments about how bad Dennard and Kirkpatrick must be to be started over by Hall and Newman. They aren't bad, the Bengals just don't replace veterans.

It's like the car you drive until it breaks down because you've put all that money into it and paid it off. Geathers, Peko, Hall? Case in point.

Browns lose. Get ready for Manziel.

Bengals will win regardless. I am as confident about a win next week as I was about a loss today.

Nice call by Hoosier as well. Hopefully he finds his way back to the board !!!

not 100% sure what going on with this, but i guess it was because you guys too negative as usual and go too far and push positive person out? this have happen before with you guys and me few years ago. i learn something a while ago, never come to forum while gametime, it is not fun to be here and also stay away from forum when Bengals lost bad game.

Like I have done from time to time, he's just taking a break away from the board i'm sure.

Sometimes the crap just gets to you and you need to unplug.

Dim, this crap happens on all boards. It's just fans being fans. If you want to see people pushing it too far, feel free to check out gobengals, cincyjungle, or any of the football forums out there. Go to another team forum. You see the same thing. They have the worst owner, GM, coaches, players, don't know how to draft, manage the cap or anything else, but the fans have all the answers.

In regards to Hoosier, he has simply put so much time into things around here lately, I think he needed to take some time.

It's one of the biggest reasons I am NEVER around during game time. I don't want to come here for all that when it's going on.

Dealing with it after the fact on my own terms is much better on the nerves.

He'll be back sooner or later.

Like I have done from time to time, he's just taking a break away from the board i'm sure.

Dim, this crap happens on all boards. It's just fans being fans. If you want to see people pushing it too far, feel free to check out gobengals, cincyjungle, or any of the football forums out there. Go to another team forum. You see the same thing. They have the worst owner, GM, coaches, players, don't know how to draft, manage the cap or anything else, but the fans have all the answers.

In regards to Hoosier, he has simply put so much time into things around here lately, I think he needed to take some time.

It's one of the biggest reasons I am NEVER around during game time. I don't want to come here for all that when it's going on.

first of all I know this crap happen on all boards, it is because they are filled with retards and morons not because it's just fans being fans. My family and friends dont do that.

Yea it's actually pretty mild around here compared to most boards. I actually don't mind it to much, I don't let the negative comments on here bother me, I just try to ignore them. I have been on this board for a long time now, so it's crazy how many people I have seen come and go, and plenty on them I wish were still here. So hopefully Hoosier took the time he needed and will be back sooner then later.

I'm just wondering what happened to skyline have not seen him in awhile.

Yea it's actually pretty mild around here compared to most boards. I actually don't mind it to much, I don't let the negative comments on here bother me, I just try to ignore them. I have been on this board for a long time now, so it's crazy how many people I have seen come and go, and plenty on them I wish were still here. So hopefully Hoosier took the time he needed and will be back sooner then later.

yep u right about here is pretty mild compare to other, thats why i am here not at other forum ;)

yeah i have been here so long, so many come and go, few i still remember that is not around anymore, the one i remember the most is Big Orange with maybe most disgusting avatar of Man Boobs way before bengals' have their own Man Boobs "Andre Smith" while the one i miss the most which i am sure you all miss the most as well, Billy.

yep u right about here is pretty mild compare to other, thats why i am here not at other forum ;)/>

yeah i have been here so long, so many come and go, few i still remember that is not around anymore, the one i remember the most is Big Orange with maybe most disgusting avatar of Man Boobs way before bengals' have their own Man Boobs "Andre Smith" while the one i miss the most which i am sure you all miss the most as well, Billy.

Yea I think Billy will be back once he gets out.

Yea I remember big orange lol. The one I remember is when I first was here a guy by the name of Barbarian, he annoyed me so much lol. He got banned or left, then browsing another forum one day I saw him again. This place used to be packed when I first joined, but has really mellowed out, and I like that a lot. This is also the only board I belong to or even visit

first of all I know this crap happen on all boards, it is because they are filled with retards and morons not because it's just fans being fans. My family and friends dont do that.

First of all fans being fans can consist of them being morons. Your family and friends might not do that and to that I say, well done !!!

However, I have seen plenty of mild mannered posters go completely ape shit from time to time. I've lost my mind on here more than once as well.

When I was younger I used to get all good and fired up, now I pretty much let things go. This board has a more mild tone to things than most.

Those that can't seem to add something worthwhile have been sent packing. The most recent is Blueridge or whatever his name was.

Simply came on the board for the sake of being a jerk and then you wouldn't see him for a while.

I liked Big Orange as well and I also remember Barbarian being a real pain a while ago. There have been some good and some not so much.

I am happy here and will continue to come back due to the overall tone and for the converstaion that takes place here.

I got a letter from Billy over the weekend and he's keeping up with things and says he's doing well. He will be back as well.

BlueRidge is still not banned tho, unfortunately

The two I remember the most on the negative side were DontPushMe (Pushy) and Agreen/Gizzle

I miss Joisey (hopeful he will be back soon) and HairOnFire

I will second missing Joisey, but HOF can stay away. Never liked him and had him on ignore for most of the time he was here. Always causing problems, just to try to be a penis. Compensating defined.