Bengals @ Steelers Game Thread

walzav29

The whining in Pitt will only get louder. Their top WR wants a bazillion dollars, their lead RB is leaving, their defense is old, their draft picks have sucked and their franchise QB is getting crippled playing behind a horrible o-line. Put simple, Steelers are the new Bungles.

Funny how he says they "bowed out" and then followed it up by saying how they were "disheartened" by the loss.

F*CKING COMICAL !!! Best part ?? We get to hear them whine and complain all offseason.

I bet if they had in fact expanded the playoffs, allowing the Steelers to get in, this same asswipe would be talking about how they were favorites to win the Super Bowl. What a bitch.

Just a funny aside thing here, I just had a commuter airliner pull up to my hangar, and the captain gets out wearing a Steelers cap. I'm standing there wearing my Bengals cap and he just starts shaking his head. I told him no matter his affiliation to his team, I would fix his aircraft within FAA regulations.

Apparently the Steeler nation is still a bit peeved at the Bengals knocking them out of the playoffs. :lol: