high school bengalized helmets

Dimster28

today i read one story about player on high school team in utah died, but what caught my eye is this

south-summit-ut.gif

i find this site which list all helmets from everywhere include movies

/>http://www.mghelmets.com/

so for fun of it i check up on my high school, Illinois School for the Deaf, which i thought wont be there, but it was there. and this team was right above I.S.D.

herrin-il.gif

this made me wonder how many teams is out there with same design as bengals. i will try look thur all.

today i read one story about player on high school team in utah died, but what caught my eye is this

south-summit-ut.gif

i find this site which list all helmets from everywhere include movies

/>http://www.mghelmets.com/

so for fun of it i check up on my high school, Illinois School for the Deaf, which i thought wont be there, but it was there. and this team was right above I.S.D.

herrin-il.gif

this made me wonder how many teams is out there with same design as bengals. i will try look thur all.

I saw this too on Yahoo Dimster. I don't really care for the green and white though.

I like the black on gold...of course it's too pitt-y but still. none of the rest do anything for me except the orange on black, which i've always wanted to see as an alternate.

Same here. I'd love to see them switch to that helmet and a new uni style when Nike takes over production of NFL merchandise.

I like the black on gold...of course it's too pitt-y but still. none of the rest do anything for me except the orange on black, which i've always wanted to see as an alternate.

Same here. I'd love to see them switch to that helmet and a new uni style when Nike takes over production of NFL merchandise.

You would have to have orange somewhere. Outline the numbers and names in orange? Or keep the stripes on the shoulders orange but the rest in black and white?

You would have to have orange somewhere. Outline the numbers and names in orange? Or keep the stripes on the shoulders orange but the rest in black and white?

Good question. I'm watching the Saints/Colts game and looking at the Colts jersey's and it popped into my head maybe model them after that. Black with two orange stripes on the shoulders/orange around the neck with orange trimming also around the numbers. I always liked simple looking football unis and the current ones just have way too much going on with them.

I still say the black on White would be a great alternate

The Cincinnati Zebras??

The Ohio Okapis?

I'll stick with the orange/black helmets, black/orange as an alternate

The Cincinnati Zebras??

The Ohio Okapis?

Never seen a white siberian tiger? I think it would look good as a change of pace uni. Never have liked the pumpkin uni's, even if they do seem to win in them more than the other styles.

if bengals changed to white and black, i will stop being fan of bengals.

my top 2 favorite color is black and orange while my top 2 hate color is pink and white

i own plenty of home and alternate jersey of bengals but i refuse own 1 away jersey lol. so the away game with white pants as well and some pink because of breast cancer month, i dont really enjoy watch that game.

Actually the Black and White Tigers are all Bengal Tigers, and since it is the reason the Cincinnati Zoo was famous back in the day it is applicable.

/>http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://animal.discovery.com/tv/a-list/creature-countdowns/fashion-disasters/images/white-bengal-tiger.jpg&imgrefurl=http://animal.discovery.com/tv/a-list/creature-countdowns/fashion-disasters/fashion-disasters-06.html&h=450&w=625&sz=108&tbnid=Ml5LFvJbWZnTiM:&tbnh=98&tbnw=136&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwhite%2Bbengal%2Btiger%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=white+bengal+tiger&hl=en&usg=__NBTPRhCaGM8K0dHStXxOE-zM3Xo=&sa=X&ei=o6qlTuOqFoq3sQKmk9HLBQ&ved=0CBoQ9QEwAg

post-1340-0-50194100-1319480042.jpg

• Like 1

The Cincinnati Zebras??

The Ohio Okapis?

They don't have Black and White Bengal Tigers roaming the highlands of Scotland? There were just some found running around Zanesville, Ohio this past week!

my top 2 favorite color is black and orange while my top 2 hate color is pink and white

i own plenty of home and alternate jersey of bengals but i refuse own 1 away jersey lol. so the away game with white pants as well and some pink because of breast cancer month, i dont really enjoy watch that game.

I know it's for a good cause, but I'm not a fan of all the pink on NFL players. I like the color well enough, but it is so garish the way they feature it that it's annoying. Hopefully it's over for this year, the pink thing seemed to go on for a few weeks.

I know it's for a good cause, but I'm not a fan of all the pink on NFL players. I like the color well enough, but it is so garish the way they feature it that it's annoying. Hopefully it's over for this year, the pink thing seemed to go on for a few weeks.

because october is breast cancer awareness month so next monday night game will be last game with pink.

Yep, black on white would be sweet. No orange on the unis either just black and white.

That'd be sweet! Anyone by any chance have some photoshopping skills? If ya can ya photoshop a player wearing a black/white helmet and uni? Thanks!

Nevermind, found a pic!

tumblr_kqrirdQUSh1qzu7ito1_400png.jpg