Chad Ochocinco's Big Adventure

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like he had a choice.

Exactly, and even still he may not make the roster. They Re-signed Deion Branch, Franchised Welker and have Julian Edelman, besides those, they signed free agents Brandon Lloyd, Anthony Gonzalez, and Donte Stallworth.......Ocho might not make it to opening day at any salary.

If he doesn't make it to the opening day roster for the Patriots (and that's an IF for sure) he could be in trouble.

This draft is packed full of WR talent and teams may be more than willing to pass on what Chad brings to the table.

He did little, see nothing, in a pass happy offense with one of the best QB's of all time.

What more does he need ??

Do I really need to say it ??

If he doesn't make it to the opening day roster for the Patriots (and that's an IF for sure) he could be in trouble.

This draft is packed full of WR talent and teams may be more than willing to pass on what Chad brings to the table.

He did little, see nothing, in a pass happy offense with one of the best QB's of all time.

What more does he need ??

Do I really need to say it ??

Yes :P

• 1 month later...

It's pathetic, really. It's a serious issue, and Chad is as usual too stupid to understand anything other than his own need for a spotlight, any spotlight. It's just not an appropriate topic for him to jump on. I read his "letter" yesterday, and for the life of me I can't recall what he actually said. All I can remember is "Look at me! Look at me!"

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a clip on sports center yesterday about Ocho's SUV getting broken into. His wallet, iPod, cell phone and Starbucks Gold card were among the items missing. If anyone has them, please contact him immediately. I'm sure he will be forever in your debt.

I saw a clip on sports center yesterday about Ocho's SUV getting broken into. His wallet, iPod, cell phone and Starbucks Gold card were among the items missing. If anyone has them, please contact him immediately. I'm sure he will be forever in your debt.

I would NEVER wish something like this on someone and I think that sucks for him.

However, if any other NFL player had the same thing happen to them, how many would react the same way Chad did ??

Look at me, look at me !! F*cking attention whore.

Agreed that it sucks. My family and I have had some stuff taken from our cars on a couple of occasions and it's hard to not feel violated. However I'm sure they knew who they were jacking so don't leave all you're s**t inside. Youre not in cincinnati anymore

That doesn't happen to people that drive 93 Luminas either. He might want to consider downsizing.

• 2 weeks later...