Carson rant

walzav29

I'm looking at this easy schedule, and I want to punch Carson in the face. He is royally screwing us. I know Mike Brown sucks as an owner, but that weasel made alot of money and has had a TON of support for doing nothing since 2003. We had his back. I've defended his pick 6's, his nonchalant attitude, his injuries, and he just quits! I hope that wife of his is happy, because I have a feeling she's nagging him to death. He could have just drifted away and been beloved in Ohio. I mean people still do the Ickey shuffle. Hell I like Turk Shonert for some reason. I have a Jeff Blake action figure somewhere in my house. Carson is Y.A. Tittle compared to those suckwads. Now he will go down in infamy for retiring than play for this horrible franchise. MAN UP. You could at least give 1 more year. You were looked up to, and when things got tough. You got going. Even if you hate the franchise. You're throwing guys like Whitworth, Hall, and Peko under the bus. Shame on you, you selfish bastard. The Bengals even signed your crappy brother, and you can't even stick out a little adversity? I hope whoever the next guy is we get a magical Super Bowl. Then when you are eating one of those dumb hotdogs. They slam the Lombardi trophy right in your face.

I have a Jeff Blake action figure somewhere in my house.

Not anymore.

/Gazes lovingly at (now jizz covered) Jeff Blake action figure stolen from Walzav. Looks around secret room off basement filled with Jeff Blake memoribilia. Looks at self in mirror, dressed in full costume as a female Jeff Blake, lipstick smeared around face, fright wig askew, mini dress based on Jeff Blake jersey barely covering grotesque body. Sighs contentedly/

Not anymore.

/Gazes lovingly at (now jizz covered) Jeff Blake action figure stolen from Walzav. Looks around secret room off basement filled with Jeff Blake memoribilia. Looks at self in mirror, dressed in full costume as a female Jeff Blake, lipstick smeared around face, fright wig askew, mini dress based on Jeff Blake jersey barely covering grotesque body. Sighs contentedly/

Good God almighty. That was one of the (if not THE) most creepy posts made in Bengalszone history.

That being said, nicely done sir, I couldn't stop laughing.

Probably doesn't speak much for me, but whatever.

Everyone has a little sick in them !!!

Oh yeah:

F*CK YOU CARSON !!!

Not anymore.

Well played sir

Good God almighty. That was one of the (if not THE) most creepy posts made in Bengalszone history.

It was perfect and I admit I'd be a little jealous if I didn't still hold several Bengalzone posting records, including lightest thread ever written (Experimental Empty Thread), heaviest thread ever written (Punching God In The Throat), and best use of Google during a flame war (HOF vs MamaBearCat).

Finally, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the Bengalzone award I'm most proud of, given to me for my role in the most humid thread on record. (Fried Chicken and Peppermint-Flavored Vodka)

As for creepy COB himself, here's a richly deserved thumb. :sure:

It was perfect and I admit I'd be a little jealous if I didn't still hold several Bengalzone posting records, including lightest thread ever written (Experimental Empty Thread), heaviest thread ever written (Punching God In The Throat), and best use of Google during a flame war (HOF vs MamaBearCat).

Finally, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the Bengalzone award I'm most proud of, given to me for my role in the most humid thread on record. (Fried Chicken and Peppermint-Flavored Vodka)

As for creepy COB himself, here's a richly deserved thumb. :sure:

Ahhhh, how soon i've forgotten.

Very well, but COB definitely lands himself in the top 5 for his latest effort.

Shut it down Hokie ??

Nah, i'm simply a fan of the sick and twisted.

Maybe you can entice another mod !!!

Really what Hokie ??

What did I miss ??

I was summing up the thread. It just needs to be shut down and locked. Now. For God's sake.

Absolutely not. It was a fine rant. He's not wrong. And Jeff Blake's action figure had it coming.

Entranced by the rich visuals, TDB wraps his right palm over his throbbing shaft and strokes gently. His pace steadily quickens as the blood flows downward, and at the moment of climax all he can see is the translucent apparition of CentralOhioDragJeffBlake hovering overhead, smiling approvingly and massaging his hardened nipples.

;)

Entranced by the rich visuals, TDB wraps his right palm over his throbbing shaft and strokes gently. His pace steadily quickens as the blood flows downward, and at the moment of climax all he can see is the translucent apparition of CentralOhioDragJeffBlake hovering overhead, smiling approvingly and massaging his hardened nipples.

;)

C'mon guys - this is enough to curdle m' whisky at breakfast time! Scars like these don't show, but they never heal.

;)

Damn fellas, I was away for a little while, come back and see this??? I mean, c'mon, we're not Browns fans