Nick Lachey chimes in

jjakq27

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2011/02/14/count-nick-lachey-among-disappointed-bengals-fans/

As Bengal fans, we have endured so much over the past 20-plus seasons, with little in the way of satisfaction. We have paid for a new stadium, signed up for public seat licenses and continued to sell out a stadium for a team that has seldom performed to expectations. I have leased a suite for the past five seasons and commuted back and forth from Los Angeles to watch the team I love, many times flying back feeling as if the joke were on me. My message to the fans in Cincinnati would be this — the power is in our hands. It’s time that, as a fan base, we demand more from the team we so passionately love and support. Cincinnati is a rabid football town and we deserve to have a team that cares about winning as much as we do. As hard as it is, the only way we can show our resolve is to quit blindly supporting the same old dysfunctional, losing cycle that is the Mike Brown Bengals.

Here is the rest of the Q&A session:
/>http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/24684/bengals-qa-with-nick-lachey

Who the f**k is Nick Lachey?

You're kidding right?

No, I wasn't. Now, thanks to the google, I've been introduced to a new level of shame and humiliation.

Back when I was JoiseyCat I watch a fair amount of Knicks basketball. They got guys like Spike Lee and Jack Nicholson.

The Bengals? We got a guy who used to be in a boy band.

Worst. Franchise. Ever. :bag:

Why, he's a former fullback who played for the Bengals, of course

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Lachey

He was never in a boy band, nor did he ever share chicken (what kind of chicken comes from the sea, dear?) with Jessica Simpson, nor did he do any Cincinnati Bell commercials

He single-handedly beat the New Orleans as a late game sub with two TDs late in the season during the dreadful 2002 season. Their only other win was against the expansion Houston Texans.

Formerly known as Nick Williams prior to his name change that year. Went to the same dermatologist as Michael Jackson.

nickluchey2002.jpg

I could care less about what he thinks in regards to the Bengals.

Does he somehow think he's dropping knowledge on us we haven't heard a million times ??

Hey Nick, maybe if we stop drinking beer at the game, they will reduce the price as well.

No go dye your hair, put in some gel, and practice your dance moves in the mirror.

Just shut the f*ck up...

You're kidding right?

No, I wasn't. Now, thanks to the google, I've been introduced to a new level of shame and humiliation.

Back when I was JoiseyCat I watch a fair amount of Knicks basketball. They got guys like Spike Lee and Jack Nicholson.

atleast ours was banging the very hot jessica simpson. what has spike done? a couple of very s**tty movies. as for jack he has not done anything worth a squat since the shining. really nick wins hands down.

Does he somehow think he's dropping knowledge on us we haven't heard a million times ??

Hey Nick, maybe if we stop drinking beer at the game, they will reduce the price as well.

No go dye your hair, put in some gel, and practice your dance moves in the mirror.

Just shut the f*ck up...

wow really? how is nick opinion less than any other fans? the guy is 110% correct and really said nothing different then the posters here do on a daily basis.

atleast ours was banging the very hot jessica simpson.

So basically our guy is famous for banging someone famous? Tremendous.

Yea, I was ready to tee off on this guy, then I figured, what the hell, at least he got off his ass and did something with himself. Even if it was singing and dancing in a boy band, at least it was something. He's just another frustrated Bengal fan.

Just shut the f*ck up...

wow really? how is nick opinion less than any other fans? the guy is 110% correct and really said nothing different then the posters here do on a daily basis.

Yeah, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Maybe a tad overdone.

Then again, he was in a boy band !!! :lol:

You're kidding right?

atleast ours was banging the very hot jessica simpson. what has spike done? a couple of very s**tty movies. as for jack he has not done anything worth a squat since the shining. really nick wins hands down.

Uh, A Few Good Men????

Just shut the f*ck up...

Yeah, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Maybe a tad overdone.

Then again, he was in a boy band !!! :lol:

Paging George Michael to the white courtesy phone.....

Why, he's a former fullback who played for the Bengals, of course

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Lachey

He was never in a boy band, nor did he ever share chicken (what kind of chicken comes from the sea, dear?) with Jessica Simpson, nor did he do any Cincinnati Bell commercials

He single-handedly beat the New Orleans as a late game sub with two TDs late in the season during the dreadful 2002 season. Their only other win was against the expansion Houston Texans.

Formerly known as Nick Williams prior to his name change that year. Went to the same dermatologist as Michael Jackson.

nickluchey2002.jpg

I was talking about this beast in this picture. Mike Brown's 5th best scouting department went out on a limb to find mr. Luchey.lol Actually i think he was drafted in the 5th round out of the U so i guess that makes him another draft bust for old man Brown.

former bengals fullback is nick luchey with "U" not nick Lachey with "A" which i dont know who.

I knew that, I was havin a bit of fun there :-)

Note that the link is labeled Lachey when it goes to Luchey :-)

Me too Dimster. ;)

Wake me up

before you go-go

Any Andrew Ridgeley sightings recently? You talk about riding someones coattails.