Bengals-Chargers Gameday Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See what we've been missing all year while the divas have been putting on their own shows? Jesus, unreal.

Indeed.

You know what this says about the coaching staff?

Nothing good.

Why has Simpson been in mothballs? He can apparently play.

Now could it be coaching Staff? Or mikey's favoritism? or both? ohwell ><

Guys we have our WR of the future!!!! They are fast and can catch, and play very hard without the drama. Count me excited about these guys!!!

Eh, hope so, but that was a blown assignment/catch-em off guard thing, versus anything Simpson did that was great.

JS looked pretty good in the preseason. I am fine with him, Caldwell and Shipley (along with Gresh and Benson) as keepers for now, and it lowering the priority/need for a WR if OchoLoco and his short-armed sister leave.

See what we've been missing all year while the divas have been putting on their own shows? Jesus, unreal.

Indeed.

Nothing good.

In the end, the coaches make the decisions. Simpson should have seen the field more this year, apparently.

Indeed.

Nothing good.

In the end, the coaches make the decisions. Simpson should have seen the field more this year, apparently.

Yup...It's Bullcrap Dunlap wasn't in sooner this kid is the Defensive Rookie of the year playing only 5? 6 games?

Guys we have our WR of the future!!!! They are fast and can catch, and play very hard without the drama. Count me excited about these guys!!!

Eh, hope so, but that was a blown assignment/catch-em off guard thing, versus anything Simpson did that was great.

JS looked pretty good in the preseason. I am fine with him, Caldwell and Shipley (along with Gresh and Benson) as keepers for now, and it lowering the priority/need for a WR if OchoLoco and his short-armed sister leave.

I was not talking about just that play i was talking about him steping up the last 2 weeks. This guy can play, and he can catch, and the best part is he is not drama, and he does not need to tweet, or play in reality shows. Same goes for Caldwell, he is fast Carson just missed him the play before for the TD.