If this isn't a trap, then I don't know what is

walzav29

While Gradkowski is an upgrade over Russell, I just don't see the Raiders winning. Every time the Bengals have gone out there the Raiders have had an either equal or better team. This is not the case this year. As long as they stay focused and remember what happened in Cleveland and against the Texans there won't be any problems this week.

I don't believe this is a gimme by any means, I just doubt they come in unfocused again like they did against the Browns and Texans. Hopefully they've learned that lesson and Zim and Marvin have been pounding it all week.

Gosh I thought the Refs beat us v. Tampa in '06. That call still goes down as the worst I have ever seen in the NFL.

You beat me to it. Agreed.

Gosh I thought the Refs beat us v. Tampa in '06. That call still goes down as the worst I have ever seen in the NFL.

You beat me to it. Agreed.

ah yes i remember that game with the attempted 60 yard field goal. that call was atrocious. hopefully gradkowski spontaneously combusts on the field. i am a lil worried tho. but excited to see who gets the nod in the running game(i want to see scott start and wat he can do against a generous run D)

They have never flown out on Saturday for a Sunday game this one is new. I still think if they go in thinking they will beat up on the Raiders it might not be good, but if they play as hard as they did against Ravens, Steelers then they do not have a problem. So i guess we will see what team shows up.

This will be a very, very tough game. I'ma go out and say that it will be nearly as tough and as physical as the Steelers/Ravens games. Nnamdi and Chris Johnson are playing nearly as good as the Bengals tandem at CB, and Louisville Male High School product Michael Bush is becoming the Raiders' version of Cedric Benson. I think the offense should be at least slightly more effective with Gradkowski in instead of maybe the biggest high-1st round bust of all-time in JaMarcus Russell.

That said, the Bengals need to run to win and I think the formula for a win is this:

Scott - 15-18 carries

LJ - 10-15 carries

Leonard - 5-7 carries

With Nnamdi guarding Chad and Coles banged up, I think that this could be a big game for Caldwell, although I'd like to see Purify, Cosby or even Simpson make some plays in this week. This shouldn't be a trap game at all for the Bengals, as it seems the leaders on this team recognize the importance of this game. I do believe that the outcome will be closer than 10 points, though.

With Rivers, Benson and Crocker likely out Sunday, it gets tougher that's for sure.

Crocker is expected to play according to Hobson.

And B. Johnson jut might be better than Rivers, but at any rate, I'm hardly worried about Keith being out. As for Benson, I've been expecting him to sit in favor of LJ. Did anyone really buy the "4th string back" thing?

As for the game, my guess is something like 27-13 Bengals.

With Rivers, Benson and Crocker likely out Sunday, it gets tougher that's for sure.

And B. Johnson jut might be better than Rivers, but at any rate, I'm hardly worried about Keith being out. As for Benson, I've been expecting him to sit in favor of LJ. Did anyone really buy the "4th string back" thing?

Let's ut keep having Cedric talk about how he is feeling better, and keep resting him until he is 100% go.

4th string. wink.

NFL network showed LJ working on run aligments, taking hand offs. looked smooth and fast. no complaints.

Agreed about B. Johnson probably the best linebacker out there right now, and he derserves to play. They said Crocker is supossed to play, he better otherwise they are very thin at saftey. I think the main thing they have watch out for is the run game, the Raiders have great RBs, and i think they will try to run the ball agaisnt the defense more then anyother team, unless the offense gets up by to many points. So this week the run defense better bring its A game!

And the trap is complete. Here is what I don't get. If I told you when you get home from work I will jump from behind your door and say, "Boo". Would you be surprised when you get home? I hope that it's just a young thing but playing down to Cleve and Oak is obviously going to hurt the Bengals. The Browns and Lions must pay.

yep, bigtime trap, just like i said

I thought it a trap game, too, but I thought they'd spring the trap. I didn't think they'd lose all composure in the 4th quarter. That's where they've played most of their best football this year.