Bengals vs Steelers After thoughts 2#

Kazkal

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's that Steeler class! The best part of the game was the end when 60K Squeeler fans didn't have a thing to say. I do question why anyone would want to get on a Steeler site as I can really care less what that trash has to say. I feel a big leap in domestic violence in the 'burg tonight...

Well I've posted on stillers.com for quite some time now when they aren't being douchebags about beating us or whining when their losing it's fun to get other peoples perspective upon things.

You're a team that we don't ever expect to lose to. You know how you feel when Pittsburgh hands it to Cincy 7 or 8 times straight? Now imagine the team that you've historically dominated came into your house and beat you at your own game. Those guys are dicks, yes, but at least the Bengals are good enough to provoke a legitimate emotional response now.

You're a team that we don't ever expect to lose to. You know how you feel when Pittsburgh hands it to Cincy 7 or 8 times straight? Now imagine the team that you've historically dominated came into your house and beat you at your own game. Those guys are dicks, yes, but at least the Bengals are good enough to provoke a legitimate emotional response now.

Oh I know no problem with what was said even though I'm a trash talker like I said I enjoy seeing other peoples perspective vs just Love for the Bengals...Plus the FU's are a nice change up vs excuse or that we were just lucky this time its like their actually accepting the bengals may be a real threat ...It's kinda why I want to see a round 3 in the playoffs ...

Oh I know no problem with what was said even though I'm a trash talker like I said I enjoy seeing other peoples perspective vs just Love for the Bengals...Plus the FU's are a nice change up vs excuse or that we were just lucky this time its like their actually accepting the bengals may be a real threat ...It's kinda why I want to see a round 3 in the playoffs ...

AFC Championship rematch? That would be great. I think it'd be great for us for different reasons, though. For me, it'd be great to have a shot at a repeat, but I have a feeling that for you it'd be great to beat the Steelers thrice.

AFC Championship rematch? That would be great. I think it'd be great for us for different reasons, though. For me, it'd be great to have a shot at a repeat, but I have a feeling that for you it'd be great to beat the Steelers thrice.

As estactic as I am about today's game, beating the Steelers 3 times in one season would be difficult. If we play them again so be it, if not even better.

With all due respect to this rivalry...if the Bengals make it to the AFC Title game, beating the Steelers thrice wouldn't mean a thing to me. It'd be great to make the SB for the first time in 21 years. With that on the line, I have no thoughts or cares as to who was on the other side of the field.

With all due respect to this rivalry...if the Bengals make it to the AFC Title game, beating the Steelers thrice wouldn't mean a thing to me. It'd be great to make the SB for the first time in 21 years. With that on the line, I have no thoughts or cares as to who was on the other side of the field.

Aye. I would prefer not to play a team 3 times. . I honestly believed Baltimore was going to beat us last year. It was hard to imagine them losing 3 times to the same team.

Aye. I would prefer not to play a team 3 times. . I honestly believed Baltimore was going to beat us last year. It was hard to imagine them losing 3 times to the same team.

Damn, they were good games last yr though.

I don't think an extra game is too much of a worry for you guys if the division keeps the same order through week 17.

Had to leave at the half to go to work and missed the rest of the game on TV, but nonetheless a great win, the D and the way people are stepping up when a starter gets injured is awesome...I hope the Bengals can finally get some respect...

It'd be great to make the SB for the first time in 21 years. With that on the line, I have no thoughts or cares as to who was on the other side of the field.

Are the Niners mathematically eliminated from the NFC yet? Just sayin', it'd be nice. ;)

I'd like to see a Who Bowl myself ^_^

I'm watching Sports Center right now. Respect is being given.

ya only guy I didn't see give bengals love was Jamie Dukes because he was bitching about the low score,

Our D is second only to the Colts in pts allowed. Simply outstanding.

Yup. Was going to start a seperate thread to that effect, but will just add it here.

Yes. Through nine games, the Bengals are the second defense in the NFL in fewest points allowed.

That's just sick.

Should be top 10 in overall defense after yesterday too...

Our D is second only to the Colts in pts allowed. Simply outstanding.

Yup. Was going to start a seperate thread to that effect, but will just add it here.

Yes. Through nine games, the Bengals are the second defense in the NFL in fewest points allowed.

That's just sick.

Should be top 10 in overall defense after yesterday too...

I also thought about starting a separate thread but got all self-conscious. :blush:

You are also correct, whilst looking at the season's stats we are now in 10th place in overall defense. A whopping 40 yds a game worse than the number one D. I can live with the extra 10 yds a Q if we keep stopping them from scoring TDs. 2nd against the run and 20th against the pass, which actually makes sense to any lingering doubters out there (I'm looking at you specifically Chargers fans). If a team can't run the ball, what do they do?

It'd be great to make the SB for the first time in 21 years. With that on the line, I have no thoughts or cares as to who was on the other side of the field.

Are the Niners mathematically eliminated from the NFC yet? Just sayin', it'd be nice. wink.gif

I'd like to see a Who Bowl myself happy.gif

I'm watching Sports Center right now. Respect is being given.

ya only guy I didn't see give bengals love was Jamie Dukes because he was bitching about the low score,

Jamie Dukes is just mad because he's been mouthing off all week about how the Steelers o-line was going to man-handle our defense.

Fanene, Peko, Geathers and Johnson were ferocious all day

Brian Leonard, once again, makes plays

L. Coles is quickly becoming a great contributor

Props to Chad and Carson for not imploding when things weren't going well in the middle of the game

Good play calling by Brat and Marvin

Our O-line did just enough and was impressive on the last drive

Tomlin is just too cool for me

I loved watching Cowher squirm in his chair after the game as if he dropped a load. We Dey F*ker!

Bernard Scott...game changer. The game never got too big for him. Good ball security.

Nice work by the DBs.

Like the physical nature of play with my boy Wines.

Excellent effort by Quan Cosby at the end of the kickoff return

Missed FG and XP had me worried

Too many missed opportunities with dropped INTs

And we are now to the point where the post-game callers can't bitch about much with the team. One guy called to say that Marvin needs to be friendlier during the press conferences. If that's all you got, then I guess I'll take it.

WHO DEY!