Steelers @ Broncos

Stripes

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They just showed an ad for the next Pacquio fight. They showed Ricky Hatton's head brutally bouncing off the canvas. Sorry Pidge.

No need to apologise. Can't stand the mouthy northern bastard. Remember, I'm not American, I don't an support an arsehole because he happens to have been born within the same border as myself.

Two things.

I still can't believe we lost to the Bronco's

If this is the Steelers, I'm not that worried about next Sunday.

Oh, Pidge. I'm a software developer. Mostly web stuff.

Steelers run defense is looking tough, but it looks like there is holes in the middle of the field agaisnt them. Good thing the o-line was having a special meeting today!

Bengals O-line > Broncos O-line

Ced Benson > Knowshown Moreno

There, I said it.

Oh trust me i know....i know. Just sayin the extra meetings probably help though

Steelers run defense is looking tough, but it looks like there is holes in the middle of the field agaisnt them. Good thing the o-line was having a special meeting today!

Bengals O-line > Broncos O-line

Ced Benson > Knowshown Moreno

There, I said it.

Oh trust me i know....i know. Just sayin the extra meetings probably help though

Oh true enough. Really good to read about that.

Kev, I honestly believe we beat the Broncos if we play them again. And by beat, I mean in the red-headed step child manner. No help me putting in a good word with the old man then. He can barely turn the telly on and off, never mind these new fangled intawebz thingies.

Every time a player makes a play, Jon Gruden falls madly in love and blathers on about how great they are.

Yeah, but ya gotta love the enthusiasm and football lingo.

"Yeah, thats the old Spider Left Tallywacker Face Slap! The center does the hokey-pokey, kefuffles the nose and the running back just creeps over the line for a first down!" :lol:

Every time a player makes a play, Jon Gruden falls madly in love and blathers on about how great they are.

Yeah, but ya gotta love the enthusiasm and football lingo.

"Yeah, thats the old Spider Left Tallywacker Face Slap! The center does the hokey-pokey, kefuffles the nose and the running back just creeps over the line for a first down!" :lol:

:lmao: He should try commentating on cricket. He's made for it.