Any names for the Bengals Defense?

icehole3

Hey mods, it would appear the flood of new posts is likely from Steelers fans posing, badly, as Bengals fans. And it is ruining threads and making the forum unreadable.

I may need to check out until next week if this continues.

Well, I've been skateboarding from thread to thread issuing warnings for flagrant fouls, threatening tosses at the bat of an eye.

Do what you gotta do, but barring further flagrant fouls I can't just toss people because of timing and annoying personalities.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, greg, you can.

Because if you don't, you are choosing their trolling over what long time members have done in helping to mold this forum as a place for Bengals talk.

So either f**kin' mod, or watch people who actually ARE bengals fans walk.

Yes, greg, you can.

Because if you don't, you are choosing their trolling over what long time members have done in helping to mold this forum as a place for Bengals talk.

Wow, nice attitude and language.

Have you seen me type something in here other than Bengals talk? All I've seen you do in here is complain.

By the way, there's a big game for first place coming up this Sunday at 1, and we haven't had one of those in a few years. Let's get some perspective please.

And Greg, Ban people that Membengal doesn't like, or watch her take her ball and go home, and be rude to you, apparently a long-time 'friend' as well.

What I think Membengal is saying is, close the site to people who want to register in the future so only the 'family' can post, otherwise they're going to forget how tight knit everybody here is and they'll leave (and be rude to you in the process).

Yes, greg, you can.

mem...I went through and banned five people today, before I read this post. It cracks me up that some of you guys want us to avoid overmoderating and be fair, give warnings, whatever. Then some of you guys want us to punt people you SUSPECT are trolls.

Here's my bottom line. You got a moderating issue, you PM me and discuss it, instead of being a prick on the board. When you pull crap like this, the only thing that seperates you from guys like today is longevity.

But I got that going for me.

I come home from work and there's 90+ posts from newbies in steelers week? Really greg? That's so transparent it might as well be invisible.

And, yes, I do have an issue with being too light with the ban stick in weeks like this. In bending over to be reasonable, it can ruin the board for its purpose.

And if my saying that is not welcome, so be it. Ban me.

I come home from work and there's 90+ posts from newbies in steelers week? Really greg? That's so transparent it might as well be invisible.

And, yes, I do have an issue with being too light with the ban stick in weeks like this. In bending over to be reasonable, it can ruin the board for its purpose.

See there is my problem with you on this issue. I don't have a problem with WHAT you are saying. It's the presentation. You probably know all too well that someone joins on here tomorrow and calls out the mods on the public board, threatens to walk off and everything else, they'll be short timers. You've been here a long time, we all like you, including me, so yes, there's some leeway. But learn to use your PM feature and discuss things rationally. I'm merely asking you not put it out on the street like this again.

And quit playing the martyr. I am getting a little tired of that act.

And I am tired of "woe is me what can I do" from people with the power to do something.

I am glad you acted. They should have been gone. But you also chided longtime members who clearly care about the board and have tried to make it a decent place for actual bengals discussion for pointing out the obvious.

If the message, again, remains, "I will do what I want it's my board", message received loud and clear.

And quit playing the martyr. I am getting a little tired of that act.

And I am tired of "woe is me what can I do" from people with the power to do something.

I am glad you acted. They should have been gone. But you also chided longtime members for pointing out the obvious.

You want to be the big swinging dick in here? Have at it.

EASE UP! Please.

I am glad you acted. They should have been gone. But you also chided longtime members who clearly care about the board and have tried to make it a decent place for actual bengals discussion for pointing out the obvious.

If the message, again, remains, "I will do what I want it's my board", message received loud and clear.

You receive whatever message you want to receive. You can be a big prick sometimes, and never man enough to know when you've crossed a line. Is that loud and clear enough for you? Or am I abusing my power again because I've called you out? Grow the frick up. It's an internet message board. You take my job as mod much more seriously than I do then try to turn it around on me.

You receive whatever message you want to receive. You can be a big prick sometimes, and never man enough to know when you've crossed a line. Is that loud and clear enough for you? Or am I abusing my power again because I've called you out? Grow the frick up. It's an internet message board. You take my job as mod much more seriously than I do then try to turn it around on me.

Yes, I do. And that's a problem. The only defense this board has from being ruined is you guys. My bad for actually wanting it to stay a place for actual legit bengals talk. Won't happen again.

Won't happen again.

Somehow I doubt that.