Final Thoughts on Browns Game

Kazkal

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously have you ever seen a longsnapper suck this bad before? Only with our guys. This dude needs to be gone like yesterday.

BTW,

CINCI IN 1st PLACE IN THE NORTH!!

Seriously have you ever seen a longsnapper suck this bad before? Only with our guys. This dude needs to be gone like yesterday.

BTW,

CINCI IN 1st PLACE IN THE NORTH!!

Before this season started I NEVER envisioned the Bengals being 3-1 and tied for 1st after 4 games.

My thoughts are similar to the last three weeks. Previous Marv teams would have lost this one.

We came through when it mattered but made it so hard for ourselves. The resiliency is good but the bone headed mistakes being made on all sides of the ball need to be addressed.

Special teams was just awful from Caldwells fumble to St louis doing it again. St Louis has to be gone after this and Graham better start earning that paycheck.

I get the feeling with the balls shown over the last three weeks this team is on the verge of something but we cannot continue to shoot ourselves in the foot or teams like the Ravens will capitalise on that. We have a chance next week to be 4-1 and 3-0 in division and to take it we need to cut out the silly stuff.

:bengal:

First off a win is a win, and ill take any win. Im going to have to critize the Bengals play calling on both sides of the ball. The defense is still giving up way to many big plays, and i hope zimmer finally realized that this team cannot get pressure without a blitz. The front 4 can not get any push. So i really hope they find a way to play like they did in the first 2 games, and maybe im just being very critical, but the defense played like crap. Too many holes in the defense for the Browns run game, and to many big pass plays.

Offense i really dont know what they are, passing or running at this moment, but they did not play physical at all for most of the game. They became flat, and i hope they see that on the tape!

At this point i dont know who this team is yea they are 3-1 and thats great, but they make it so hard for themselves. They have a chance to put it away early and they cant. So ill take this ugly win, but i just hope they learn each week what they can do and cant do. This team is just strange lol lol

First off a win is a win, and ill take any win. Im going to have to critize the Bengals play calling on both sides of the ball. The defense is still giving up way to many big plays, and i hope zimmer finally realized that this team cannot get pressure without a blitz. The front 4 can not get any push.

4 DE's at 280lbs+ we need some speed besides MJ at the position...I miss the old light jumpy jr.

he Bronco's took their lucky win against the Bengals. If not for that Cincinnati would be 4-0!

It's crazy that we were that close being undefeated but like others have said I'm glad we did lose it cause we may have not won these 3...Team knows they have to finish and play smart to the very end now..

At this point i dont know who this team is yea they are 3-1 and thats great, but they make it so hard for themselves. They have a chance to put it away early and they cant. So ill take this ugly win, but i just hope they learn each week what they can do and cant do. This team is just strange lol lol

True, but before I get too smashed to be reasonable, let's not forget they were up against a Browns team at the absolute end of their rope. Cleveland left it all on the field today and they deserve props for that. Bengals survived a team that was throwing a whole season into one game -- to put it another way, this was their Super Bowl. I would hate to be in the Cleveland locker room after this loss. My prediction is that this just kills the team. 0-16 is a real possibility. They wanted this one bad.

Yup, Bengals were ugly. And right now I wouldn't give you $0.02 for their chances in Baltimore next Sunday. But today...

Today...

Life is good. :sure:

st. louis WTF!!!cut this bum.

marvin why in the hell would you kick it to cribs?

jj 2 weeks in a row a rookie has owned him. jj has made 2 int's in the past week.

the refs, how in the hell after the wimbley sack can you let 2 players come in and dive on palmer when he was clearly down.

defense played like crap, but they came up big in ot. 2 weeks 2 td by the defense.

really a bad game, they have a lot to clean up before next week.

BOTTOM LINE A WIN IS A WIN, even as poor as they played we where able to come through once again at the end of the game.

RE: Carson. He's not back to his best. I put that 80% on him and 20% on the O-line. What impressed the hell out of me though, even moreso than the last couple of weeks' efforts, is his desire to get it done when it is all on the line. Tucking that ball and running for the 1st down is the antithesis of what he's about and he must have had worries after his injuries and thoughts of a death in the NFL. When it came down to it, however, he did what needed to be done. So props to him for that.

In terms of execution and all round play everyone on the offense need to stop sucking ASAP though. 4 horrible games from them. It's a case of natural talent just managing to overcome the lack of professionalism. That won't and can't ;last forever though. It needs to change and quickly.

Chris Henry also had alot big catches, Guy may not give 100% when he doesn't have the ball but damn I love his big body lol

In terms of execution and all round play everyone on the offense need to stop sucking ASAP though. 4 horrible games from them. It's a case of natural talent just managing to overcome the lack of professionalism. That won't and can't ;last forever though. It needs to change and quickly.

I wouldn't say Packers was sucky for the offense just 2 bad plays but outside of that they had huge day...

RE: Carson. He's not back to his best. I put that 80% on him and 20% on the O-line. What impressed the hell out of me though, even moreso than the last couple of weeks' efforts, is his desire to get it done when it is all on the line. Tucking that ball and running for the 1st down is the antithesis of what he's about and he must have had worries after his injuries and thoughts of a death in the NFL. When it came down to it, however, he did what needed to be done. So props to him for that.

I agree with you on everything you said but nobody can question the effort that Ced Benson has been putting out, I didn't believe in him before the season started but he has been the offensive MVP at this point. Ced would have had more touchdowns if the Bengals would give it to him at the goal line and stop running some of those crazy plays.

I to wonder how long they can keep winning with playing as crappy as they have in the last couple games. It cant last forever, and they really need to figure out who they are, soon......i hope!!!! Like i said they just make things so much harder then it has to be, its like there affraid to be good or something.

OT but Billy mentioned one of the Ravens was taken off on a board in the game thread. The guy was Jared Gaither. He has movement in all limbs.

/>http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d813210c2&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Good news.