Chris Henry Released, Kaesviharn Signed

HoosierCat

No apologies needed. In fact, if you hadn't done it, then shame on you. But yeah, heart in mouth as I expected to open the thread and see that Slim had finally gone Tony Montana on somebody and TRRW and Crocker got killed by sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads or something.

What ?? No one posting about how they think this would be a good idea ?? Amazing how things change !!!

I knew something was up, but there was some concern, so yeah you got me....

Last year I would have been more than fine with this actually. I just don't want to see anything happen to disrupt what appears to finally be the right chemistry at this point. If it ain't broke, don't mess with it. Cheech will make some big plays this year. Kaesviharn, while posting those picks for us in 2005, isn't as good as what we got.

That was the genius in Hoosier's post. And imagine the planets lining up just right to even be able to go there. The Titans cut a guy named Chris Henry AND pick up Kaes in one day. What actually WOULD be the odds?

What ?? No one posting about how they think this would be a good idea ?? Amazing how things change !!!

Last year I would have been more than fine with this actually. I just don't want to see anything happen to disrupt what appears to finally be the right chemistry at this point. If it ain't broke, don't mess with it. Cheech will make some big plays this year. Kaesviharn, while posting those picks for us in 2005, isn't as good as what we got.

That was the genius in Hoosier's post. And imagine the planets lining up just right to even be able to go there. The Titans cut a guy named Chris Henry AND pick up Kaes in one day. What actually WOULD be the odds?

It's kinda like every time I hear the name Roy Williams, I do a double-take. Our guy? or the receiver from Dallas?

It's kinda like every time I hear the name Roy Williams, I do a double-take. Our guy? or the receiver from Dallas?

Now there would be a headline--"Roy Williams cut, Shaun Smith signed!!" or "Roy Williams cut, Ghiachuc signed!!"

I'd slit my wrists on either.

From the moment I read the thread title to the one where the thread opens up and I finally realize I've been had couldn't have taken more than a second or two, right? Yet the thoughts that flashed across my brainpan during those two seconds would take hours to explain.

What a bastard you are.

That said, you have my compliments.