Time to Cowboy Up

HoosierCat

Every want to play in the NFL?

Here's your shot.

Another reality show not worth watching. <_<

Well, that depends on the contestants. For example, if any of the following were involved I'd be buying a dvr to make sure I didn't miss a moment:

agreen

TJ Jackson

Hair

Pong

chrish

DesperateDerelict

membengal

BBTB

...oh, hell, just about anyone here...

C'mon, I'm old. None o' you young'uns got the stuff to be a 'boy? :lol:

Here's your shot.

Well, that depends on the contestants. For example, if any of the following were involved I'd be buying a dvr to make sure I didn't miss a moment:

agreen

TJ Jackson

Hair

Pong

chrish

DesperateDerelict

membengal

BBTB

Good point. TJ Jackson and agreen going head to head would likely be quite entertaining!

Here's your shot.

agreen

TJ Jackson

Hair

Pong

chrish

DesperateDerelict

membengal

BBTB

Good point. TJ Jackson and agreen going head to head would likely be quite entertaining!

Well, the matchup to end all matchups is, of course, Hoosier vs. Hair. But that would require at least one whole episode dedicated to arguing over the precise mixture of (ahem) fertilizer for the turf...

Well, the matchup to end all matchups is, of course, Hoosier vs. Hair.

That wouldn't/couldn't be contained in a single show. It would run into the arena of mini-series length that would rival Stephan Kings "The Stand!"

That wouldn't/couldn't be contained in a single show. It would run into the arena of mini-series length that would rival Stephan Kings "The Stand!"

Unfortunately, the ratings would rival "Joanie Loves Chachi." :lmao:

Unfortunately, the ratings would rival "Joanie Loves Chachi." :lmao:

I disagree. When you two start standing toe-to-toe and start throwing blows, it tends to provided me many chuckles from both sides.

Well, the matchup to end all matchups is, of course, Hoosier vs. Hair. But that would require at least one whole episode dedicated to arguing over the precise mixture of (ahem) fertilizer for the turf...

Well I think we both know how that would go.

The issue of fertilizer is offered for debate.

I argue fertilizer isn't needed at all, and is in fact a luxury.

Hoosier immediately counters by claiming the opposite.

We joust.

Hoosier then attempts to define the word "luxury" and rather predictably.....thoroughly botches the job.

This prompts me to laugh and laugh and laugh....

...and that laughter continues right up to the point when someone, most likely my wife, reminds me that I'm fitty years old.

This prompts me to laugh and laugh and laugh....

And meanwhile, our No. 1 WR plays injured all year (for the second straight year), our No. 2, a looming FA, ends the season on the sideline with an (alleged) hammy pull and threatens to sit out if tagged, our No. 3 is pretty much AWOL all season, and Bengals fans like happyjaq are openly contemplating using our first pick on...wait for it...another "pass-catcher."

Ah, yes, our luxurious wide receiving corps. If you're still laughing, well, you'd be about the only one.

Ah, yes, our luxurious wide receiving corps. If you're still laughing, well, you'd be about the only one.

I only laugh at your repeated ham-fisted attempts to define words while debating. Because you have to admit there are times when you're a bit of a dick-tionary, ehh?

Still, don't go changing on me. :lol:

No matter, lets get back on track.

Cowboys. Irvin. Reality show. Street free agents. America's got talent? The next Mike Irvin perhaps? Or maybe the next Pacman? Drive by shootings? Hidden shower cams in the infamous white house? Me, fitty.

Discuss.

Here's your shot.

agreen

TJ Jackson

Hair

Pong

chrish

DesperateDerelict

membengal

BBTB

What about me? I played college ball at Oregon in the 90's.......GO DUCKS

Here's your shot.

agreen

TJ Jackson

Hair

Pong

chrish

DesperateDerelict

membengal

BBTB

What about me? I played college ball at Oregon in the 90's.......GO DUCKS

Well, go sign up! Just make sure the back of your jersey reads "PIMP" :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I really wish i was American just to be on this show. Im pretty sure of the people on this website id have one of the best shots. Im not too sure how much you guys know of agreen and TJJackson to say they would be good just because they're a younger group, but im currently 23, in college for Police Foundations, and just got my bench up to sets of 200. We played a pick up game this last saturday, i was playing safety had 1 pick, 7-8 PD (stone hands) and 7 or 8 tackles. My current weight is also 215. Hopefully in the coming years they'll have a Canadian version.

I really wish i was American just to be on this show. Im pretty sure of the people on this website id have one of the best shots. Im not too sure how much you guys know of agreen and TJJackson to say they would be good just because they're a younger group, but im currently 23, in college for Police Foundations, and just got my bench up to sets of 200. We played a pick up game this last saturday, i was playing safety had 1 pick, 7-8 PD (stone hands) and 7 or 8 tackles. My current weight is also 215. Hopefully in the coming years they'll have a Canadian version.

Hold it there, junior. I may be 38, but I still blister a mean 2.6 forty, squat Cadillacs, and bench small ponies (in my ode to HOF).

I, too, played a pick-up game this weekend. I had three fumble recoveries for touchdowns, two safeties, and my (Madden) LT ran for 350 yards with six scores.

Or was that, I stumble a mean 6.2 forty, can barely get myself out of bed in the mornings, and bench the bar? At my age, who can remember?

Hold it there, junior. I may be 38, but I still blister a mean 2.6 forty, squat Cadillacs, and bench small ponies (in my ode to HOF).

I, too, played a pick-up game this weekend. I had three fumble recoveries for touchdowns, two safeties, and my (Madden) LT ran for 350 yards with six scores.

Or was that, I stumble a mean 6.2 forty, can barely get myself out of bed in the mornings, and bench the bar? At my age, who can remember?

When i say a pick up game i'm not playing with average joe friends that never play the game. We set these games up far in advance, and play with teams peppered with University talent. The reason we hardly play anymore is because over the years we have scattered away from our old neighborhood. Also my forty time isn't what i wish it was. I have a good boost but going a full forty i run a 4.8 maybe 4.9.

All i'm saying is ill never be on this show, and i probably will never suit up again. The fact remains though this is a great idea and i wish i had the opportunity to even try out for a TV show like this. If you think your good enough and you live in the States id say go for it.

If you think your good enough and you live in the States id say go for it.

Dude...what part of 'I can barely get myself out of bed in the mornings' didn't you get? I have that little noise that all guys start getting at around 35. It goes like this:

"OYYYYYYY!"