Deltha O'Neal

Deltha hasnt been that great at all and i think the bengals made the right choice to let him go and i think our DBs are doing pretty good. I think the bengals pass defense is ranked 6th right now so thats not to bad. I loved how Dallas went down also that was great and i think the Cards have a pretty good team and maybe there finally listening to there coach i like alot they seem to play very physical something the bengals dont do.

I watched part of the Indy-Balt game and Big Willie was having a hard time stopping the fast Indy D-line. Maybe he was a good let go also.

Was Willie playing regular downs? Because up until this weekend he only went in on their "jumbo" package. Which they use when they need 1 yard or less. I'd say Willie was playing 4-6 downs a game. If they played him in the regular rotation, that would be pretty hard on the big fella.

I watched part of the Indy-Balt game and Big Willie was having a hard time stopping the fast Indy D-line. Maybe he was a good let go also.

Was Willie playing regular downs? Because up until this weekend he only went in on their "jumbo" package. Which they use when they need 1 yard or less. I'd say Willie was playing 4-6 downs a game. If they played him in the regular rotation, that would be pretty hard on the big fella.

Ravens starting T Adam Terry was hurt, so Willie got the call.

None of our notable castoffs or FA losses have done much. Neither Ahmad Brooks nor Madieu Williams has seen the field all year. Willie has 1 start. Landon Johnson, who never got that starting job the Panthers allegedly promised him, has a whopping 7 tackles. Deltha has 15 tackles and 1 pick. Justin Smith has 32 tackles, 3 sacks, a FF and an INT, which is roughly comparable to what we've gotten out of Odom and Rucker in his place. Rudi is 40/162/0 on the ground and 7/61/1 receiving. His average looks good, but that's mostly been in a 3rd down/relief/garbage time role. This last weekend he got the call as the feature back, carrying 17 times for a whole 38 yards, a 2.2 yard average.