No surprise here folks, Shirley has a arrest warrant!

icehole3

If he doesn't show up Tuesday then we can resume Marvin-era criminal bashing. A lot of teams would have a team lawyer or someone assist him with this, he's playing in Ohio and lives in California and is trying to prepare for a game and earn a big contract...the Bengals I'm sure have left him do it on his own. It's 1977 still you know.

If he doesn't show up Tuesday then we can resume Marvin-era criminal bashing. A lot of teams would have a team lawyer or someone assist him with this, he's playing in Ohio and lives in California and is trying to prepare for a game and earn a big contract...the Bengals I'm sure have left him do it on his own. It's 1977 still you know.

thanks Shula, if fans want to sweep this under the rug as an old story...fine. It has resurfaced because of the date is coming up etc. The real story is Mike Brown, will he step in and avoid being the lead story for ESPN everyday or will he be groundhog Mike Brown and let things fester and get out of control and mis managed.

Here's a quote from Shirley's lawyer

The Bengals host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday, and Shirley's lawyer, Charles Magill, said on Wednesday that his client "was incapable" of getting to Fresno.

http://www.fresnobee.com/530/story/893946.html

this story can blow up if it isnt handled right, if this is mis-managed Shirley could get into more trouble, the question is will Mike Brown handle this instance correctly, its a yes or no question? Stay tuned.

munch.gif

Stop hand-wringing.

This is the same story it always was. The Bengals drafted a guy with a DUI trial hanging over his head. Rather than getting resolved in the pre-season, that trial ended with a hung jury, so here we are moving onto trial #2.

I am not sure what Mike Brown and getting him a lawyer has to do with this as his first lawyer apparently did just fine, getting a hung verdict.

There are far more things to worry about with this team than what Shirley did when he was at Fresno that is still being sorted out now.

Stop hand-wringing.

This is the same story it always was. The Bengals drafted a guy with a DUI trial hanging over his head. Rather than getting resolved in the pre-season, that trial ended with a hung jury, so here we are moving onto trial #2.

I am not sure what Mike Brown and getting him a lawyer has to do with this as his first lawyer apparently did just fine, getting a hung verdict.

There are far more things to worry about with this team than what Shirley did when he was at Fresno that is still being sorted out now.

thats why I say stay tuned. If you think that there's nothing to this story and he'll make it out there for his trial even though he admits he doesnt have the jack, then move on cause there's nothing here for you.

The real story is Mike Brown,munch.gif

Aahhhh, blame Mikey Boy - thats original. Well done ICEHOLE - did I spell that right??

We should blame Mikey for:-

1. The Bengals being turd for two decades

2. Being the gunman on the grassy knoll

3. Driving a car at high speeds through a tunnel in france whilst being drunk

4. The cold war

5. 9-11

6. Patrick Duffy

7. The inventor of reality TV

8. Bigfoot

9. George Bush I spawning a son

10. Atlantis's Flood Defence failure

?????????????????????????????????

The real story is Mike Brown,munch.gif

Aahhhh, blame Mikey Boy - thats original. Well done ICEHOLE - did I spell that right??

We should blame Mikey for:-

1. The Bengals being turd for two decades

2. Being the gunman on the grassy knoll

3. Driving a car at high speeds through a tunnel in france whilst being drunk

4. The cold war

5. 9-11

6. Patrick Duffy

7. The inventor of reality TV

8. Bigfoot

9. George Bush I spawning a son

10. Atlantis's Flood Defence failure

?????????????????????????????????

guess what, you'll never hear a guy getting in trouble because he failed to make a court date anywhere but Cincy, so dismiss it, its your right I blame it on the organization, thats my right. When NFL Live starts the show off it wont be about Shirley it'll be about the Bengals.

thanks Shula, if fans want to sweep this under the rug as an old story...fine. It has resurfaced because of the date is coming up etc. The real story is Mike Brown, will he step in and avoid being the lead story for ESPN everyday or will he be groundhog Mike Brown and let things fester and get out of control and mis managed.

Here's a quote from Shirley's lawyer

The Bengals host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday, and Shirley's lawyer, Charles Magill, said on Wednesday that his client "was incapable" of getting to Fresno.

http://www.fresnobee.com/530/story/893946.html

this story can blow up if it isnt handled right, if this is mis-managed Shirley could get into more trouble, the question is will Mike Brown handle this instance correctly, its a yes or no question? Stay tuned.

munch.gif

Crap I could get to Fresno from Sunday evening to Tueday Morning if need be, why cant A person that has made more money than me this year not?