Jeremi to IR

rwalling

Well the fat@ss has finally done it!

Blew out a knee by consistently exceeding the legal weight limit for that wide body of his.

I hope he never wears a Bengals uniform again.

I bet there was a conversation weeks ago between Marvin wanted to cut his fat butt and SoP (he who must not be named) where Marvin wanted to cut him and SoP wanted put him immediately on the Chris Henry "give him another chance" plan.

Guess who won? Guess who's seething right now?

I hope Marvin enjoys his new team next year.

More Bengals' silliness. They have no true FB's on the roster and failed to act for the umpteenth off-season despite JJ's constant weight and motivational problems. So, this happens, eventually.

They might as well go to a one-back system and stay there. It gets too complicated for their personnel people to include a fullback in their plans.

God forbid they use that $15 million in cap space to sign a legit freakin fulback - and they didn't act on Neal's availability either.

Instead we get Coats, who is terrible, and a TE, or Kelly, playing out of position, like Whitworth, because the Bengals' are cheap.

Lorenzo Neal is still a free agent I believe...I'd much rather have an aging vet at FB than some bonehead like this...

He's with the ratbirds.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/People/Play...renzo_Neal.aspx

I like this pick-up, he has soft hands and punishes tacklers. I dont know about his blocking ability though.

What other sport would somebody saying "he has soft hands" to somebody who weighs 250+ lbs not get you punched in the mouth.

It takes a lot less than that to get this guy to punch you in the mouth...he'll do it just for looking at him, or not

More Bengals' silliness. They have no true FB's on the roster and failed to act for the umpteenth off-season despite JJ's constant weight and motivational problems. So, this happens, eventually.

They might as well go to a one-back system and stay there. It gets too complicated for their personnel people to include a fullback in their plans.

God forbid they use that $15 million in cap space to sign a legit freakin fulback - and they didn't act on Neal's availability either.

Instead we get Coats, who is terrible, and a TE, or Kelly, playing out of position, like Whitworth, because the Bengals' are cheap.

Wow, just what Brat needed to "un-commit" to the running game...

It is mind-numbing to look at the situation and think about what they have done for Jeremi. He has come to camp fat and out of shape EVERY YEAR. Now, he cuts weight in the short term and it is highly likely this contributed to his injury...

I am not so convinced Coats is as terrible as you state. Being a fullback is not the most complicated of positions to master. I do agree that they should have gotten a proper FB once Jeremi showed up fat again. The running game now hangs in the balance between the "Line that couldn't block" and the Tight End playing FB.

Oh, that and our new FB from Miami. Perhaps, just perhaps we find a diamond with Maui'a.

Of course I'd rather have Jeremi than not...but I have to say I couldn't work up much more than a "meh" when I heard the news. We had him all last year and it's not like he made a difference. Our run game blew, and Jeremi hasn't been utilized as a significant weapon in his own right since '05.

If you would have asked me before the news broke, which starter would you be least concerned to see the Bengals lose, it would have been a toss-up between Jeremi and Thornton.

Of course I'd rather have Jeremi than not...but I have to say I couldn't work up much more than a "meh" when I heard the news. We had him all last year and it's not like he made a difference. Our run game blew, and Jeremi hasn't been utilized as a significant weapon in his own right since '05.

If you would have asked me before the news broke, which starter would you be least concerned to see the Bengals lose, it would have been a toss-up between Jeremi and Thornton.

Actually, I would've said Thornton. Hands down.