Any ideas what the score might be?

BengalszoneBilly

Well I factor in how poorly the team is playing/coached right now, the Bengals record when playing on the road, the Bills starting Losman instead of a QB, and last, but not least, Buffalo's recent string of wins over Cincinnati, and I come up with this...

Bengals 20

Bills 27

Sorry, but that's what I see coming.

i think i didnt take this season hard as most of u do, i am not upset or mad at all about this, basically becz my brother is fan of dolphins, so during our bad decade in 90's he insult me all time as dolphins alway a winner, but now bengals is better than dolphins, so am happy here

how can u think bills is better than bengals, where is faith?

Listen bro...faith went down the shi**er when Marvin showed he cannot consistently put 11 men on the field in critical 3rd down situations. My God folks, you don't see these kind of mistakes happening on teams with quality coaching! B)

This might sound terrible, but I've gotten to the point where I'm hoping for a loss to get a high draft pick.

Lord don't give up already. Be depressed, but not draft pick-in-November depressed.

Lord don't give up already. Be depressed, but not draft pick-in-November depressed.

Jesus Ox I've tried, but it's pretty damn hard to do right now. A win on the road in Buffalo would help enormously, but given recent events, I don't see that happening either. :(

Question...Do we even have a chance for a Wild card as of right now?

I see it as during the first half its gonna seem like were going to lose again. But after half-time I see us coming back. If I had to pick a score.

Bengals 23

Bills 20

Look for Shayne to get a late field goal to hopefully win the game and boost our spirits a bit.

WhoDey

This might sound terrible, but I've gotten to the point where I'm hoping for a loss to get a high draft pick.

ive been trying to get myself to do that for the last two weeks because its the logical thing to do.

i just cant root against this team though...

Well I factor in how poorly the team is playing/coached right now, the Bengals record when playing on the road, the Bills starting Losman instead of a QB, and last, but not least, Buffalo's recent string of wins over Cincinnati, and I come up with this...

Bengals 20

Bills 27

Sorry, but that's what I see coming.

Unfortunately I called it pretty damn close. Unexcusable coaching. Without the runback by the special teams, we were lucky it was that close! <_<

I think the only thing that will grab Brown's attention is empty seats.

Marvin talks like a paid shill when he talks to the media. I would like to hear his real thoughts. He

can't be as clueless as he sounds.

What is Brown's incentive to change to improve the team? I bet he thinks he is doing a great job and that it's

only bad luck with injuries holding his collection of players (I can't bring myself to refer to them as a

team) back from winning.