Bengal's '06 schedule...

BengalChamps

Even though it would be unlikely that CP would be back for the first game, I wouldn't mind starting the season off against the Squeelers. Many teams of late who play in the Super Bowl, win or lose, seemed to still be emotionally drained at the start of the next season.

It would also sharpen and intensify off-season workouts and training camp. Definately appealing to the networks for a national audience.

:bengal:

No, our first game will be sometime around the 4th or 5th of the season, on a Monday night. Write that one down baby.

Just IMAGINE the hype and anticipation surrounding that game...

No, our first game will be sometime around the 4th or 5th of the season, on a Monday night. Write that one down baby.

Just IMAGINE the hype and anticipation surrounding that game...

I hope it's later in the year, to give Carson more time if he needs it. Should be exciting.

ROFL @ the idea of a Bengals/Steelers Opener.

You're a dork!!! Every thread of yours is ROFL about something....Is that all you do all day is roll all over the ****** floor over something..I bet you're a riot at parties, just rolling all over the floor over the stupidest comments...Hell, I'm rolling all over the ****** floor because of the ***clown Steeler fans who still like to troll around, after they won the Super Bowl. You guys cannot be satisfied with anything can you? Well don't let the black and orange door hit you in the rolling all over the ****** floor a$$ on the way out. :lmao::lmao:

You're a dork!!! Every thread of yours is ROFL about something....Is that all you do all day is roll all over the ****** floor over something..I bet you're a riot at parties, just rolling all over the floor over the stupidest comments...Hell, I'm rolling all over the ****** floor because of the ***clown Steeler fans who still like to troll around, after they won the Super Bowl. You guys cannot be satisfied with anything can you? Well don't let the black and orange door hit you in the rolling all over the ****** floor a$$ on the way out. :lmao::lmao:

Yo! Is Ben ROFLsberger a Bengals fan or a Steelers fan?

Yo! Is Ben ROFLsberger a Bengals fan or a Steelers fan?

He's a Steelers fan. He is rolling all over the floor in every thread.

They would do well to rematch the AFC Champ game and Pitt/Indy before we face them. t least then thye will be 0-2 when we put the wood to Benji.

ROFL@the idea of ROFLsberger getting his leg snapped by Odell in some payback check cashing.

First game for the Steelers is probably going to be either the Thursday night kickoff game or the Monday Night Game. NFL seems to have this thing about starting the Super Bowl teams off in primetime for next seasons opener. Not sure of the Steelers teams they play next year (and not really wanting to go look it up on their pathetic web site) but my guess would be the Thursday night game someone big (like INDY) at the Steelers and the Monday Night Game will be Seattle on the road.