It's 3:35 a.m. and I want football!

Stripes

I am so pumped for this game, can't sleep a wink! I want football and I want it soon!

So, my late-night Bengal-brethren... What say you?!?!?!

:bengal::bengal::bengal::bengal::bengal:

P.S. - Yes, this is a stupid thread, but I like to think the majority of my threads are not such, so I shall take this liberty accordingly! :P

I am so pumped for this game, can't sleep a wink! I want football and I want it soon!

So, my late-night Bengal-brethren... What say you?!?!?!

I'd say what Doctor Phil would say to you to calm you down...drphilsadvise8yk.jpg

I too am pumped, but the adrenaline rush isn't so great to overpower my basic sleep requirements. I'll get a 5-6 hour respite before waking for Sundays early games, then I'll be ready to rock out later as the Bengals take on the Steelers. I'll see you here I'm sure. :rolleyes:

This is how I feel EVERY sunday for six months while I am working in Amsterdam. I wake up at 8AM, it is 2AM there. The 1PM games don't start until 7PM here! Sunday's are the worst over here!

Thank goodness I come back to the great old U.S. of A in february...Just in time for spring training in FL... B)

i cannot wait till 1 pm and kickoff its 4 am geeze

I am going to be at a seminar all day today (until 4:00 PM). During the afternoon break, I will be able to check the score. Actually, I'm relieved that I have an excuse not to watch. If they win, I'll be able to get a tape. If not, I'm spared the actual agony of watching. So all of you are responsible for the win :sure:

I am watching the game w/ my new brother in law. He is a huge pitt fan. Someone's leaving today with hurt feelings!

Hey Ox I see you got a pic. of Steelergurl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cool, I knew you or Billy could do it!!! :lol:

This is how I feel EVERY sunday for six months while I am working in Amsterdam. I wake up at 8AM, it is 2AM there. The 1PM games don't start until 7PM here! Sunday's are the worst over here!

Thank goodness I come back to the great old U.S. of A in february...Just in time for spring training in FL... B)

Hopefully you'll be back in time for the Super Bowl?!?