Zebras decide game.....

Davicster

OK--- I know our D did not step up today but cmon......the no-call on Chad's almost catch that would have given us a 1st down-- the HORRIBLE pass intrference call against Tory-- at best, it was incidental contact since they were both hooked up...and again....the no-call at the end of the game. I know I am missing some other ones but the officiating was a joke.

If this game were called cleanly--- I think the W goes to Cincy.

As it stands--- I am proud of our team and the O-Line...damn they played well today

Who-Dey--- and Fuk the zebras!

And if OhISuckTe didn't commit the stupid off-sides penalty on 3rd down early on or miss the tackle on Clark, etc.., they could've won. It was a close game.

the INT call on James was justified - he pushed off. It wasn't incidental.

True the CJ call was missed but those happen every week.

The Bengals lost to a better team. And the Bengals' defense went completely AWOL today.

They need talent help on defense, it's just that obvious. And the schemes Bresh is coming up with aren't working very well against good teams.

I'm sorry, there were some bad calls, but in no way did they decide the game. Quit looking for excuses, accept the fact we got beat down on the defensive side of the ball.

There are bad calls every game. They hardly ever decide games. And they did not in this case either. Sure, that Toraye call may have been BS, but it didn't change a thing in the long run.

Honestly I am usually the last one to say the Bengals got screwed by the refs. The first drive was a delays of game on third down, we ended up with an offsides because they were watching the playclock. They went when it hit zero and Manning snapped it about a half second after. The pass was incomplete and they got a third and 6 because of the penalty. If that didn't happen we have forced the punt and got the chance to score first. I think this was a very big play in the game because if we score first we wouldn't be chasing them the whole game, not to mention the confidence that our defense would have gained by making them go three and out on the first drive. Somebody who recorded the game watch it and tell me I'm wrong. I am watching it now and am getting sick.

I'd really like to watch the game and go over all these so called missed calls and unfair penalties. But it's behind us and the Colts were the better team today. You can't blame the refs for being a little flustered by the Colts offense. Hell, the Bengals D was sitting on the sidelines the whole time, so you can't take anything away from the refs.

The refs made a few bad calls. The pass interference on Tory was not as bad as the one that didn't get called on Housh... but it happens... every single game... it happens. You live with it and move on.

As for the delay of game penalties... if you watch any game with a QB that calls audibles, they routinely let the clock be at zero for a full second before blowing the whistle. This was not the first game of the season that this happened.

Regardless... we went into this game with a mind to stop Edge, thinking out CB's could handle their WR's. Unfortunately, James had a bad game. I think if we could do it over again, our CB's would play much better... but lets not try to blame 45 points of the refs. We played porrly on D, and we lost.

i was at the game directly between the goalposts and right in front of the play clock and on the offsides on Ohalate the play clock was at zero before the ball was even snapped this happened one other time

:angry: this was the most lopsided, worst officiatted game in the history of the world :angry:

i was at the game directly between the goalposts and right in front of the play clock and on the offsides on Ohalate the play clock was at zero before the ball was even snapped this happened one other time

:angry: this was the most lopsided, worst officiatted game in the history of the world :angry:

once again

As for the delay of game penalties... if you watch any game with a QB that calls audibles, they routinely let the clock be at zero for a full second before blowing the whistle. This was not the first game of the season that this happened.

Dislike it all you want... but this is how the NFL has been calling the delay of game penalty for years now.

Come on now don't take the bit*h way outta this loss. We simply didn't cowboy up as much as Indy. There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed about. We probably just gave the '06 Superbowl champs their toughest contest they'll have all year.

The refs did not help. Believe it or not, this was a very close game. You can #itch about our defense, but you have to acknowlege that Indy's defense which has been widely heralded as excellent also got taken to school. This was indeed a good ol' shootout at the PB corral, and we just took a few more bullets in the wrong places.

The only real beef I have for the defense is for Tory James ( who got burned repeatedly by Reggie Wayne) and Ohalete, who was losing it early and never recovered.

Let's keep the offense at that level and we will decimate the Ravens and Steelers.

Did the refs miss some ?? Yes... Am I pissed about them ?? Yes, but not nearly as pissed off about the fact our defense had Indy 3rd and long 6 different times and couldn't get off the field. Palmer taking the blame for this one (While classy) is crazy. It's a damn shame you don't hear anyone from the defense saying how they blew it for the team... I love how they just kept coming back to keep it close and am just disappointed our defense couldn't get off the field more than they did. Oh well, game over, lessons learned, and it's time to go throw Baltimore a beating they won't forget !!! Oh yeah, Boller still SUCKS !!!

WHODEY !!!

Here's the thing, in a game that is as closely contested as that one was, where both offenses are playing "name the score", it would be swell if the officials would call it the same both ways. That's all. The interferences that were not called on the Colts that were called on the Bengals were enormous. Simply enormous.

Of couse the Bengals D sucked, but so did the Colts D. In fact, the Colts D sucked worse. One of the only differences was the way the pass interferences were called.

Good game to be at (my only one this year), but those calls were really difficult to swallow in that close a game.

On principal I have to disagree with any thread that's titled "Zebras decide game". Two weeks ago, we got the benefit of an "incidental" whistle at Balt that did impact the game. That was a bad call and we got the benefit. There are a lot of calls during games that are bad depending on which team you're rooting for. I think it's a given that the Colts are going to get every close PI call this season due to their rep. I just hope that the Bengals are moving that direction so that we get the close ones based on how great this offense plays. While calls are gonna play a part in these games, you can't get wrapped up in that stuff that is out of the control of the players. Especially when some of the big calls go your way - you gotta believe they even out eventually.