who is washed up

Spain

Well seeing as how you're talking about two cornerstones of our team, I would vote neither. When they are headed downhill, I think they will excuse themselves from the spotlight.

One of the first signs in a right offensive tackles production would be if the holes are still there for a running back to manuever thru...

Id say by Rudi's 4.2 average they are.. Willie's pass blocking seems to be in tact as Carson isnt getting killled yet.. All in all he may be headed for another ProBowl so I doubt he's slipping ...

Levi Jones had some trouble earlier but lately his pass blocking has improved... He goes agaisnt a former teammate at ASU this week in Stubbs... Lets hope he holds his own agaain...

Brian Simmons is the WORST LB in professional football. Plain and Simple.

Ugh... Please, support that claim. Is Brian Simmons a worse linebacker that Derek Smith of the 49ers? Is Brian Simmons a worse linebacker than Chaun Thompson of the Browns? Is Brian Simmons a worse linebacker than Morlon Greenwood of the Texans? Yes, all of those guys are starters. I am sure the list goes on and on.

Simmons is absolutely not the worst linebacker in professional football. Simmons is not the worst linebacker in the AFC. Simmons is not the worst linebacker in the AFC North. Simmons is not the worst linebacker in Cincinnati. Simmons is not the worst linebacker among Cincinnati starters.

<_<

You can say these guys are overated and over the hill all you want, but until you see us playing an extended amount of time without them, you have no idea of their impact...both our O line and linebackers suffer greatly when they are not in.

Simmons looked real bad against Pittsburgh, but everybody has bad days. Willie will be in the pro-bowl again this year after voted on by a lot of eyes more discerning than ours.

Brian Simmons is the WORST LB in professional football. Plain and Simple.

Simmons is absolutely not the worst linebacker in professional football. Simmons is not the worst linebacker in the AFC. Simmons is not the worst linebacker in the AFC North. Simmons is not the worst linebacker in Cincinnati. Simmons is not the worst linebacker among Cincinnati starters.

<_<

Simmons is not the worst LB in football, but he is the worst on the Bengals. Simmons plays behind the play and not towards it. You notice that all his tackles come with "the coming from behind" tag. It is absolutely ridiculous to say things like Simmons is playing like a first rounder. Maybe like a first rounder who missed all of training camp and is switching from DE to LB. The Bengals need a run stopper who plugs holes. Simmons is not a run stopper and i agree, he has always been overrated.

I don't know with Willie. He is always playing at less than a 100 percent. I would like to see Andrews a little bit, especially since next year will be year 3. He is really big and athletic. However, i don't think Willie will be a Bengal next year. He wants a bunch of money, and the Bengals won't pay him. I like Willie and think he is an important leader, but he probably isn't worth the huge contract.