Jets vs Bengals

smizzy

Im a Jets season ticket holder and have been for 5 years now...(im 26)

So i can't wait to play you guys this season....If you didnt know we play this season and it will be a Jets Home game...

It will be fun to watch the new look bengals play the new look Jets.

i hope you won't hate me when we win. ;)

I'll be there in my Palmer jersey just like I was in preseason last year, watching the Just Expect To Sucks get their nads kicked in.

Never to early for trash talk, eh? :P

I was there too this year.....didnt it rain down poor that day?

Well you can expect the same when you come back this year....i hope C.Palmer can stay in the game this time.

Well you can expect the same when you come back this year....i hope C.Palmer can stay in the game this time.

Smizzy, Carson didn't take one regular season snap from scrimmage last year. Kitna was the QB for every offensive play, if I remember correctly.

And Joisey...speaking as the D.O.T.T. (Director Of Trash Talkin'), thanks for being there. :lol:

Ol' Smizzy snuck an early one in on us when we were least expecting it. Those sneaky New Yorkers!! You can't let you're guard down for a second!! <_<

Smizzy,  Carson didn't take one regular season snap from scrimmage last year. Kitna was the QB for every offensive play, if I remember correctly.

I know i was just making a joke about his foot he hurt in our last meeting..

Oops...my bad. I gotcha now! :P

I might fancy a flight across the pond to see this game, depending on the date of the fixture. What's the ticket situation like with the Jets ? Are tickets generally easy to get hold of ?

I was there too this year.....didnt it rain down poor that day?

Oh, yeah. Didn't bug me any, tho. Didn't start until after we got in to the stadium and we were down in the bottom tier under cover. (Not that we would have noticed since we'd been drinkin' in the parking lot since 10 a.m.!)

And yeah, I do hope Palmer can stay in, because the thought of the Jets (alleged) secondary trying to cover Chad Johnson when he's got a *real* QB throwing to him just makes me all giddy.

:lol::lol:

You guys are pretty confident ...is Marvin Bringing the ravens defense with him.....because we know your D is awful....Do you think you can clone Chad Johnson 10x's before the game ?

Anyway just pray that one day Carson palmer will be the QB chad is.

To say we're optimistic would be accurate, but after last seasons drastic improvement, we see no reason for it not to continue! B)

I agree....

to be fair the Jets are cleaning house.....Expect hugh changes from the defense.

Im excited to see Mo Lewis , Marvin Jones, Aaron Beasley all get cut.....And replaced with New Fresh Players who know how to tackle...

Yeah, we know what you mean about lack of tackling. The last few games last year I doubt if the Bengals defense could even SPELL tackle, much less do it!! :lol:

The sad thing is Mo & marvin are vets....they should be setting an example ....insted Mo lewis is seen running home after camp and showering at home....becaue he didn't feel the need to lift of look at film or take the time to help- out the rookie(hobson)...

I couldn't be happier!!!

You mean like Kevin Hardy, probowler....Tory James... played in 3 superbowls, lead Oakland in interceptions (more than Charles Woodson) and John Thornton, who had more sacks than any defensive tackle the Jets had..? 

Hmm.. good question...I'll have to think about that...? :lol:  :lol:  :D

Tory James is a joke.....

Kevin Hardy is in a career decline....and you lost spikes.

Thornton does his job and plugs the holes....ohter than that he's a non factor.

You Bengal fans pat yourself awful hard on the back for going 8-8

Then again i should know better than to listen to a begals fan about judging talent..

**Cough**Akili smith** Cough**

and you lost spikes.

Spikes had a Marvin Lewis sized boot upside his ass as he was shown the door....

Shown the door my a$$...he couldnt get away from Cincinnati fast enough....Same as C.Dillion

What the hell? The Bengals had tagged him and had every right to match the offer...Marvin Lewis told him the get the F out...Same as he is gonna tell Dillon.

Who wants to bet the Jet's finish last in the AFC East?

Smizzy,

What I wanna know is how the hell could you live with yourself after losing to your crosstown rivals the N.Y. Giants in week 9 in overtime last year? At home no less!?! My buddy who is a devout Giants fan said no matter what else happened the rest of the season, it was a success!

And yes, Marvin sure as hell would have shown Spikes (or anyone else for that matter!) the door. If you're reluctant to do that, you end up with what happened in Oakland last year! What a pure example of a team decending into NOT being a team that was!

And as soon as you can give me an answer to my first question, please let me know. I'm still trying to deal with our loss to the Browns in the season finale! B)