Whitlock's At It Again

Stripes

If any one here knows his brother, keep it up!!! It is amazing how he get a column and he knows everything about football. What a moron!!!! He has proven that he knows nothing about it. And the sad thing is he played in his younger days. I guess one to many blows to the head killed to many brain cells. What a joke of a columnist. :angry:

Amazing he can make such a blanket statement about an entire city, I've never read anything so stupid and unfounded.

I guess that increases his popularity versus doing it via good writing.

It's obvious he hates his in-laws.

I also would take his comments as tongue-in-cheek and as sarcasm versus anything serious. He's in the now infamous circle of self-appointed media gurus that think the Bengals' can't possibly be for real.

I hope someone prints it out and sends it to each of the Bengals players though.

Well, let's see.

If I were paid to write a sports column by espn...and I wrote one that generated lots of hits and tons of email because of a certain topic...would I:

1. Not touch that topic again or admit I was wrong or something stupid like that.

2. Make sure I said even more outrageous things the next week so as to get more hits and more emails so I can go to my boss and say, look at all this traffic I'm driving! I deserve a raise!

Hmmmm...

Well, let's see.

If I were paid to write a sports column by espn...and I wrote one that generated lots of hits and tons of email because of a certain topic...would I:

1. Not touch that topic again or admit I was wrong or something stupid like that.

2. Make sure I said even more outrageous things the next week so as to get more hits and more emails so I can go to my boss and say, look at all this traffic I'm driving! I deserve a raise!

Hmmmm...

Normally I would agree, but I think that strategy would die after a few weeks. I think he looks for as many reasons as possible to bash anything that has anything to do with the city of Cincinnati.

How does this guy get off saying that about Cincy? Way to make an all encompassing statement about a city, not knowing that Cincinnati has rabid fans (look at our attendance during the lean years for example) and are very knowledgable about the sport. I hope he steps out into traffic.

His game is extremely transparent now. He might have been serious for a few weeks but the response he got is now cause for him to make outlandish statements to get people to visit his page and make him popular. Its a common tactic and Trev Alberts used it too.

I noticed he threw in a anti-OSU statement because of how famous it made Trev. He is good...just not the best at hysteric "journalism"

I noticed he threw in a anti-OSU statement because of how famous it made Trev. He is good...just not the best at hysteric "journalism"

I noticed that too. What's better, is that such a statement targets pretty much the same fan base. If his goal is to stir up a rockous, then he has certainly succeeded.

How does this guy get off saying that about Cincy? Way to make an all encompassing statement about a city, not knowing that Cincinnati has rabid fans (look at our attendance during the lean years for example) and are very knowledgable about the sport. I hope he steps out into traffic.

Hey, who does this mother f**ker think that he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish he'd come to come to the Big apple I would beat the ever loving s**t out of him. I may be from NY but I do take pride in my Bengals Football.

:furious: Why dont we email him and send him an invite here? THAT f**kIN COCKSUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE'S MY PREDICTION:

SUPER BOWL XL CHAMPS( THATS US ) 34

WHITLOCKS QUEEFS ( JAGS) 14

Hey, who does this mother f**ker think that he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I knew what he looks like, b/c if he ever decided to come to the Big apple I would beat the ever loving s**t out of him. I may be from NY but I do take pride in my Bengals Football.

:furious: Why dont we email him and send him an invite here? THAT f**kIN COCKSUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE'S MY PREDICTION:

SUPER BOWL XL CHAMPS( THATS US ) 34

WHITLOCKS QUEEFS ( JAGS) 14

His picture is right above your post.

Like the other poster above said, don't waste your time emailing WhitCOCK. He saw what kind of reaction he'd get from Bengal fans after they flooded his inbox last weekend. So now he'll keep up the chirade every week until the Bengals lose and he can gloat. It's almost the exact same situation as Mark May and OSU fans. But I bet the fat polesmoker will be eating his words when the Bengals make the playoffs. And when that happens, THEN flood his inbox!*

I'm getting tired of this we stold the victory with the fumble,

They had another shot they coulden't score

If they did score on that drive we'd have around 2minutes with 3 timeouts

Um hello carson has showed he owns at the 3minute drills and we only needed to get to the 30 to then win it

What a freakin douche. This is journalism at its worst because he doesn't state any facts supporting his arguments, and he offends a pretty large fanbase, which he knows absolutely nothing about. I'd take offense to that if he said it about another city, outside of Pittsburgh, Baltimore or Cleveland. What a f'in retard. Someone hit him in his vag.

Jerk... Idiot.... Grrrr..... Blah..... Someone kick his neck for me.

:lol: Very well spoken, my friend.

I'm getting tired of this we stold the victory with the fumble,

They had another shot they coulden't score

If they did score on that drive we'd have around 2minutes with 3 timeouts

Um hello carson has showed he owns at the 3minute drills and we only needed to get to the 30 to then win it

This is simply his excuse. He doesn't want his bias to shine so brightly, so he throws in the obvious bit we've seen all week long. If he can get any reasonalbe way to bash us, we will use it. Had we beaten the Texans by 50 points, he would have shrugged it off as just beating the worst team in the league, and proceed to call the loss the Jacksonville anyways.

Normally I would agree, but I think that strategy would die after a few weeks. I think he looks for as many reasons as possible to bash anything that has anything to do with the city of Cincinnati.

Oh, yeah, it will run out of steam eventually -- but by that point he will have found something to annoy another team's fans and it starts all over again elsewhere.

Like the other poster above said, don't waste your time emailing WhitCOCK. He saw what kind of reaction he'd get from Bengal fans after they flooded his inbox last weekend. So now he'll keep up the chirade every week until the Bengals lose and he can gloat. It's almost the exact same situation as Mark May and OSU fans. But I bet the fat polesmoker will be eating his words when the Bengals make the playoffs. And when that happens, THEN flood his inbox!*
I agree with the above. This guy has no friends, that is the only way he can get any thing in his email. Bengals 17, Jags 6. It will be one of the better games on TV this Sunday.