Game thread!

Spain

When you think about how bad the Bengals are playing just realize that there are teams out there on this Friday Night, with high expectations that have played very bad in preseason. There was a team that we beat in the preseason last year very badly and that team went on to win the super bowl

And then you have Kyle Boller..

3-8 13yds 1int

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this is preseason but when the majority of your starters are playing and your getting beat by 17 points in the first half. that is not a good sign hopefully its a wake up call for this team to start playing as good as they think they are. i am still very pissed with what i have seen

also did you know that in the '85 preseason the Chicago Bears went 0-4 in the preseason. And they won a Superbowl and had one of the best defenses ever. I know this is concerning, but it's preseason, and several starters are not playing.

Typically, it's about half way into the 3rd qtr

Very disappointing performance overall in the first half, IMHO. They definitely do not look ready for prime time. Passing game is simply not clicking, and it seems to be a receivers issue. Chad & TJ are not impressing this preseason. On the bright side Henry might go someplace in this league. Wish Warrick could have taken some snaps.

We get good pressure but the safety support is real bad. If I was Tory, I wouldn't trust Herring to get my back.

Let's face facts. The eagles are afar superior team in all phases.

256 yrds in the half for donny. Our O sputtering. This is not the redskins for sure.

We get good pressure but the safety support is real bad. If I was Tory, I wouldn't trust Herring to get my back.

Let's face facts. The eagles are afar superior team in all phases.

256 yrds in the half for donny. Our O sputtering. This is not the redskins for sure.

best game summary I have seen.

Herring is a BIG TIME LIABILITY ! He looks like he should have retired three years ago. I have no idea why Marvin did not try to sign Lance Shulters he went for league minimum. I would replace at least 3 deff. lineman, a safety,get rid of G big fat Bob Williams.This whole team has looked uninspired all year.Marvin needs to light a fire under their a$$ !!!!!

We know all of us bengal crack addicts will be hyped in a week. We have to look at the bright side. We have a weak schedule at the beginning, but I know the Browns are going to win. We have to hope we're 3-3 and the D starts to click. If not, we'll get killed by real teams. Still a pretender. It sure seems like the offense got their heads swelled eh?