Game thread!

Spain

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well my complaint is why the fuc kis Pollack playing DE isn;t the preseason for him to learn how to play OLB? WHY THE f**k ISN:T HE PLAYING OLB!.

How is geathers so supposed to learn DE also if he's playing DT.....f**k this is dumb.

hell why don't we have warrick play corner. :wacko:

BengalBax, Spain...why don't ya just follow another team. I sometimes think some people get off by complaining. You two will be the first ones to throw in the towel on these guys and the first ones to root for them...but of course only when the meet YOUR expectations.

BengalBax, Spain...why don't ya just follow another team. I sometimes think some people get off by complaining. You two will be the first ones to throw in the towel on these guys and the first ones to root for them...but of course only when the meet YOUR expectations.

well you want to explain to me why we have players not playing the positions the coaches intended them to play? makes no got damn sense.

BTW this anouncer is a moron can he mess up any more people's names....my lord is he blind?

DAMN GUYS READ!!!! IT'S PRE SEASON, WE DIDN'T GAME PLAN!!! THEY ARE THE NFC REP TO THE SUPERBOWL. MY GAWD!!!!!!

DAMN GUYS READ!!!! IT'S PRE SEASON, WE DIDN'T GAME PLAN!!! THEY ARE THE NFC REP TO THE SUPERBOWL. MY GAWD!!!!!!

yeah apperentaly you have to game plan to sack Donovan, and you have to game plan to catch a pass when u r wide open, or remember to put your 2nd foot down for it to be considered a catch.....

btw that's how you do size tard.

i love how people jump on and off the bandwagon during a preseason game....The Bengals wll be fine, this is preseason against probablly the best team in the NFL...we dont have a healthy o-line and our defense is vanilla....do not judge a preseaon game...except foe technique and prectice..both of which we need

You guys are so funny! When the Bengals are 4-1 after the first 5 games you will be screaming playoffs. I hope you all look back on this post and read it.

apprently were jumping off the band wagon by critizing the team? I have season ticket so please shut the hell up. I'm allowed to be critical when we look like complete crap. Not to mention I feel sorry for carson the guy should have a td pass, and another 30 or so yds on top of that if tj remembered how to catch.

he should be 10-14 passing for 140yds and 1td.

Good lord spain your posts make my head hurt. Your just a big sack of negativity aren't ya? I can't wait till we score so you can change your mind again.

It's a f*ckin preseason game, geez.

This thread just shows alone how big of bandwagon fans Bax and spain are..when we have a completion.. Spain in his broken English "Cason Pamer wil thow 58 touchdouns this yeer"...and this Bax follow "Yea, I think Chad will get 1800 receiving yards too." ..As soon as a loss of 2 or an incompletion Spain once again.."Get ridd of CP an get Kina in ther"..Bax"Carson Palmer is one of the leagues most overrated QB's"..Relax man we'll be ok