Look at what the raven fans think of our QB

DontPushMe

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hair you make me laugh so bloody hard.

My only thoughts are...isn't ebola like a killer plague virus...

And generally speaking, "mop" in a derogatory way means someone with poor hair...

So I guess we're looking for the QB or 2nd string or 3rd with the worst and most plague enducing hair style...

I think you should change your name from Hair on Fire to Ebola Mop, myself

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Carson Palmer was drafted I knew that I was going to fear the guy, he was flawless coming out of College.

I liked the irony of a DPM post including comments about Rudi Johnson being a great back who doesn't get the respect he deserves. :lol:

In regards to Palmer, I actually called him the NFL's next elite player prior to the Bengals drafting him so my saying it again doesn't automatically make me a homer. That said, I am. (No apologies offered.)

My only question about the comments made in the thread deals with a Raven posters QB rankings mentioning someone nicknamed.....ebola mop. Not exactly sure who the player being dinged on that one was. Anybody got a guess?

Guy was talkin about Kyle Boller I think, judging by the heated discussion between he and other Raven fans. He appears to feel about Boller like DPM feels about Rudi, only much more so.

That was WestSideOzzie referring to Boller. He's the resident prick on the board. He claims to be a real player or something.

As to this discussion, what did you expect? Palmer will be the best qb in the division this year, he's got a proven track record.

But, I must ask, when these same Ravens fans laugh when Rudi Johnson is mentioned in the same breath as Jamal Lewis, why are we criticized?

That was WestSideOzzie referring to Boller. He's the resident prick on the board. He claims to be a real player or something.

As to this discussion, what did you expect? Palmer will be the best qb in the division this year, he's got a proven track record.

But, I must ask, when these same Ravens fans laugh when Rudi Johnson is mentioned in the same breath as Jamal Lewis, why are we criticized?

Jamal...all legal troubles aside...is a better back than Rudi. But not by a huge margin.

who does he claim to be?

Good lord, I wouldn't put Rudi in Jamal's class. Lewis, when healthy and not in legal difficualities, is a beast of a back. Rudi is a good back, but not in Jamal's league, unless I have missed something. You just have to filter out the fans with pure blinders when you consider the source of those kinds of statements.

You guys are CRAZY!!!! Rudi Johnson is SSSOOO much better than Jamal Lewis....when Jamal's in jail and not going for the rushing record that is. :P

Yep, so we'll give you that Jamal Lewis is the best back in the AFC North and we'll take that Carson Palmer is the best QB in the AFC North. Sounds like an even trade. :player:

All this praising of the prodical son Carson is making me nervous. I would rather hear more talk of the Bengals sucking. Call me superstitious, but I just think too much talk of the next Elway might jinx him or something.

/paranoid bengals fan

"All this praising of the prodical son Carson is making me nervous. I would rather hear more talk of the Bengals sucking. Call me superstitious, but I just think too much talk of the next Elway might jinx him or something.

/paranoid bengals fan"

I'll disagree because last 14 years people have been talking about how much we suck :P

So I rather not keep that trend going :P

There you go, Pushy...don't be lured in by the Hair. Tell him to stick to writing nicknames. You're turning over a new leaf...I can tell...and I like it.

Jamal Lewis is better than rudi, but I'd still rather have a team player that cares more about the team then himself and his drugged out friends with gats and s**t...lol Add Perry to the mix and they can have Jamal who will one day f**k up the rest of his career and retire in jail and i will be so so sad let me tell you.

Wake me up when you have something new to talk about.

Nice comeback, Nancy. :lol:

Don't attempt to blame me for the one-trick pony reputation you've worked so hard to develope on multiple boards. Besides, I'm not a guy who will mind a bit if you keep napping. No kidding, put it to the test if you don't believe me.

Go back to sleep little man, tomorrrow is going to be a big day.

Last, I thought it was funny how several posters commented on this thread being the best one you ever wrote. Correct me if I'm wrong, but your meager contribution to the thread seems limited to providing a link to another board.

Kind of a glorified errand boy, ehhh?

That said, if you do requests run along and find the new Dayton Daily News article that details the Bengals continued interest in Manny Wright. Make yourself useful.

Just stay away from offering your own opinions and I think you'll do fine.

wow....i definatly need to use this to rub it into some steelers fans faces...Im so happy people realize roethlisberger was only surrounded by good people and is severly overrated

i think Bill Cower could have stepped under center and had just as good of a season. Sometimes it seemed like he was under center. It was a deep ball, an underneath route, or last option was some kind of dump off. Then most of the time they just ran the ball. You have to give a lot of credit to that O-line. I think Bill told them that the whole season rests on there shoulders, and they came through. Though Ben is good at sliding up in the pocket and making plays, but that was about it.

Wake me up when you have something new to talk about.

Nice comeback, Nancy. :lol:

Don't attempt to blame me for the one-trick pony reputation you've worked so hard to develope on multiple boards. Besides, I'm not a guy who will mind a bit if you keep napping. No kidding, put it to the test if you don't believe me.

Go back to sleep little man, tomorrrow is going to be a big day.

Last, I thought it was funny how several posters commented on this thread being the best one you ever wrote. Correct me if I'm wrong, but your meager contribution to the thread seems limited to providing a link to another board.

Kind of a glorified errand boy, ehhh?

That said, if you do requests run along and find the new Dayton Daily News article that details the Bengals continued interest in Manny Wright. Make yourself useful.

Just stay away from offering your own opinions and I think you'll do fine.

:lol:

That was a comeback? News to me, i didnt even know we were fighting.

Classic post though, i say i dont want to talk about Rudi Johnson right now, and you start in on me personally as if that was a diss on you. Did i hit a cord or something? Or maybe you just want to fight with me because you want my attention? Im not in the mood to argue about RJ so you figure you'll diss me personally and see if that works? Nah im good.

Serious though dude, i dont really care, in fact, make another post dissing me, im cracking up over here. Go get em e-thug.

away.jpg

Im not in the mood to argue about RJ so you figure you'll diss me personally and see if that works? Nah im good.

Serious though dude, i dont really care, in fact, make another post dissing me, im cracking up over here. Go get em e-thug.

Are you saying that even you have become bored with your bashing of the franchise's record settting RB? :huh:

Go figure.

Look at what other random fans think of our QB:

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/lofiv...hp/t167857.html

Most ranked Palmer in the top 5 of their "Top 10 Dynasty QBs". A lot had Palmer ranked fourth, right behind Peyton Manning, Culpepper, and McNabb. Not too shabby considering these guys aren't even Bengals fans.

I'll give you guys best QB, but I'm afraid best WR just barely goes to Hines Ward. As to best lineman, did you forget about Ogden? Although Ogden may be on the downside of his career, he's still top three, and the the other two guys both play in the NFC west.

But, as a token of good will, I would agree that you now have the best WR corps since Burress is off in NY and the Mason, Heap and Clayton combo hasn't proven anything in Baltimore yet. Wait, how could I forget the Browns. They have, um . . . and that guy . . . and oh, what's his name that returns kicks too. Nevermind.