Look at what the raven fans think of our QB

DontPushMe

Well, all I need to say is that Kyle Boller is your quarterback, I feel safer with Dilfer. No seriously I do.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that a thing of beauty...did you get my PM, BTW?

I'd take Johnson over Ward just for the simple fact that he doesn't cry like Ward does when he loses.

Look at what other random fans think of our QB:

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/lofiv...hp/t167857.html

Most ranked Palmer in the top 5 of their "Top 10 Dynasty QBs".  A lot had Palmer ranked fourth, right behind Peyton Manning, Culpepper, and McNabb.  Not too shabby considering these guys aren't even Bengals fans.

That was a intresting read though the big ben nut huggers wanted to make me laugh,

Saying CP is overrated and had a supporting cast....Um Big Ben diden't? well I forgot big ben is jesus and saved the steelers.

WOW, That's the highest I've seen him...by the beginning of the year he won't even be a sleeper.

It's really nice to see the Ravens fans behaving with class, which is contrary to the 'same old bengals' chant that pushed my loathing for Baltimore past Cleveland and Pittsburgh. They really have some respect for Palmer, of course they all saw how bad he shredded their famed secondary. And that wasn't the Ravens playing poorly, that was the Bengals turning up the heat. Nice to know Palmer is getting the respect he deserves. And for as much as Chad talks, they have alot of respect for him as well. What a refreshing suprise.