If you could give one peice of advice

Spain

Well in answer to your question per se', it would have to be: (for a guy) Wear a rubber.

For a girl it would have to be: Make him wear a rubber. At least at first! But use some kind of birth control unless you are actually trying to procreate!

I f**kin' hate wearing rubbers!!! :angry:

But I love not having babies that I can't afford to feed and clothe.

Anyways, this post makes zero sense. What kind of advice are we giving? Who are we giving it to?

I guess my advice would be: If you ever get a glass of Mountain Dew that smells suspiciously like urine, don't drink it. It's probably urine.

Just because you wear a condom doesnt mean your safe. I have a friend that whens she and a guy is about ready to knock boots she pokes holes in the condom.

Back to advice, mine would be never eat yellow snow.

Wow, sounds like your friend dates some of my frat brothers back at UK. Tell her to cut that sh*t out. :ph34r:

My advice is that its not how many breaths you take in a lifetime but its how many things that take your breath away that really matters.. Live life like you are dying...

So.....are you saying to go 'raw dog'?

and this is to not-another....how the f**k does she get a chance to poke holes in the condom? I dunno about anyone else but my s**t goes straight from the package on to my member.

yep. u gotta be f'in stupid. and my tip is to all guys, regardless if u have a condom on or not, do not, and i repeat do not leave the mother f'er inside of her when you finish. i know i know it feels awesome, but unless u are married, PULL OUT FOR GODSAKE. at least thats what ive learned...couple close calls and all....

I would tell him to have Boomer and Wyche teach him that bad ass play fake, What would you advise him to do Bengaldom?

What in the living crap are you talking about?

I would tell him to have Boomer and Wyche teach him that bad ass play fake, What would you advise him to do Bengaldom?

What in the living crap are you talking about?

:lol::rolleyes:

That's just Spain.....incoherent posts are the norm for the guy.

Let's see.....it wouldn't even sound right me giving anyone advice, seeing how my life is in a complete disarray, but....

............. :unsure:

:huh:

Uh........ ;)

Hows about...make sure you get a internship while you're in college? :wacko:

My advice is that its not how many breaths you take in a lifetime but its how many things that take your breath away that really matters.. Live life like you are dying...

and this is to not-another....how the f**k does she get a chance to poke holes in the condom? I dunno about anyone else but my s**t goes straight from the package on to my member.

Very carefully, my dear. Very carefully.

Well, it's not rocket science. All you do is find a guy strung out of his head, and have the condom prepared. Even if the guy is not drunk or high or retarded, it's one of those "heat of the moments". And not all condoms have to be worn by guys.

Just because you wear a condom doesnt mean your safe. I have a friend that whens she and a guy is about ready to knock boots she pokes holes in the condom.

You have to be kidding me! The BITCH! :angry:

Okay guy's. In light of this little tidbit of condom poking news from the "girls camp" that "not another" just let us in on, my advice has changed.

Have absolutely NO intercourse with a girl/woman EVER, unless your already married to her and you're totally screwed anyway. Instead...recite this following limmerick to her:

"Open your mouth, and close your eyes, and you will get, a BIG surprise!!" :o

If you don't know what to do now boys, you don't deserve a "Slurpie" anyway! :lol:

This has to be the weirdest thread in awhile. :huh:

The topic has me thinking, especially in light of not-another's news, that a motto of

"Trust no one" might be a good piece of advice. You are born alone and will die alone.

'Born alone, die alone, no matter who your man's is/

Hope he live long enough to tell it to his grandkids/"

MF Doom

You put s**t on your member? :huh: