David Pollack being Interviewed!

WhoDey93285

HaHa, I lvoed the stunt at the end of the interview. She was about ready to end the interview when he said "hold on a sec." He then proceeded to pull out a Bengals hat and slip it onto his head with a huge smile. I am proud the people are excited about coming to Cincy now.

He slees UPSIDE DOWN?!?! With gravity Boots. Do we have a "Batman" nickname waiting, or what?!

It was a joke he was making about being told his arms were too short.

Great interview. What a lively personality.

God knows we have been needing a vocal leader on the D. Maybe we just got one giftwrapped at #17.

Everything I've seen over the past 24 hours makes me really happy we got him! He looks like a relentless player who can be a real fan favorite both for his work on the field and his ability to represent the team with class off it.

It's easy to see where the Teddy Bruschi comparisons come from -- hopefully the similarities continue right through to being a leader and playmaker on D who helps his team win its first Super Bowl!!!

Another reason to like the pick, from the Cleveland Plain Dealer...

In the first round, the Browns started making calls at about No. 15 or No. 16 to try to acquire defensive end-linebacker Dave Pollack from Georgia. Pollack wound up going at No. 17 to Cincinnati.

Hey Romeo: :P:lol:

anyone watch the press conference over at bengals.com? god i love pollack!!! in video 2 they asked him if he'll be ready for the opener and if hes gonna start. pollacks response was, "i didnt come here to sit the bench. ill go crazy if i have to sit the bench." god i cant wait to see him rip some ppls heads off!!

anyone watch the press conference over at bengals.com? god i love pollack!!! in video 2 they asked him if he'll be ready for the opener and if hes gonna start. pollacks response was, "i didnt come here to sit the bench. ill go crazy if i have to sit the bench." god i cant wait to see him rip some ppls heads off!!

IMHO, He and his team mate Odell from Georgia will make a huge impact on the Bengals defense. I'm looking for them to jump at least into the top 15.

The guys a webpage designer too.

David's webpage

Geez, it isnt cool as Eli Manning's webpage.

Here is Pollack's official web site.

HERE w/intro

HERE no intro

He sure as hell didn't waste any time putting up the Cincinnati Bengals graphics, did he!! :player:

David's webpage

HERE w/intro

HERE no intro

He sure as hell didn't waste any time putting up the Cincinnati Bengals graphics, did he!! :player:

B) Figured as long as I was there I'd send him and e - mail welcoming him to the Bengals and letting him know where the best fans could be found .......... Here of course ! B)

David's webpage

HERE w/intro

HERE no intro

B) Figured as long as I was there I'd send him and e - mail welcoming him to the Bengals and letting him know where the best fans could be found .......... Here of course ! B)

I sent him a email to the other website, but it was rejected for whatever reason.

I told him welcome to the jungle and that youre gonna love it here.

And him and Odell are gonna do some damage.

Did you read the bio on his website? In the off-season before the 2004 season, he went on a no-meat, no-sugar diet and lost 40 pounds. He then gained the weight back in the weight room. And then after the 2004 season, he added even more muscle. The guy's a complete stud. How soon 'til they start selling his jersey?

Did you read the bio on his website? In the off-season before the 2004 season, he went on a no-meat, no-sugar diet and lost 40 pounds. He then gained the weight back in the weight room. And then after the 2004 season, he added even more muscle. The guy's a complete stud. How soon 'til they start selling his jersey?

What Number is he gonna' wear..??? :D

He didn't lose 40 pounds really.....

In 2003 he put on a lot of muslce/fat to try and beef up but instead lost a lot of speed and therefore went on a low-carb diet and lost about 20-25 pounds.

He is a very cocky kid which you all will love.

Greetings from the (University of Georgia) Bulldawg Nation! You got a great one in David Pollack, we will definitely miss him. You will enjoy him immensely. He is a joy to watch on the field, and he is a fine young man with great character off the field. Take good care of our boy and know you've added some fans to the Bengal family way down in Dixie.

Greetings from the (University of Georgia) Bulldawg Nation! You got a great one in David Pollack, we will definitely miss him. You will enjoy him immensely. He is a joy to watch on the field, and he is a fine young man with great character off the field. Take good care of our boy and know you've added some fans to the Bengal family way down in Dixie.

great, we've now added some inbreeders. :lol::lol:

haha jk!

Our boy looks wicked good :D

Who Dey! :player: