Happy Birthday BILLY

Kirkendall

happy bday captain! go drink, get f**ked up, forget you have a girlfriend, hook up with a prostitute, throw up on yourself, wear a party hat, throw streemers, smoke mad greenz, you get the idea. :D

Here's walkin' the plank with the captain in honor of our Senior Trash Talkin' Expert -- albiet in retirement lately.

Happy Birthday Billy!

And Senior Trash Talker is most likely to remain there unless somebody finds a button of mine. It got old. Quickly. Thanks Josh! Also thanks to Sky, Indy, and Boomer! I'm butt deep in birthday wishes today!

happy bday captain! go drink, get f**ked up, forget you have a girlfriend, hook up with a prostitute, throw up on yourself, wear a party hat, throw streemers, smoke mad greenz, you get the idea.

jditty, I think I'm glad we don't live too close to one another. If you and I went out bar hoppin' together, I believe it would only culminate with a night in the county lock-up! :lol::rolleyes:

Happy B-Day Billy - hope you let it all hang out.

(better late than never, as any menstrual cycle will tell you)

B) Happy birthday Billy ........ & Semper Fi

I'll see your "Semper Fi" and raise you one! Thanks Pat!

Hope it was a good one. Happy Birthday...a little late.

Thanks Terry, and technically you're not late because I haven't finished my celebrating it as of yet. ^_^ Another 12 hours should be sufficient!

And hang it out I DID! Had a great time doing it too!

:o Then security noticed, and told me if I didn't stop letting it hang out, and put it back in immediately, I'd be 86'ed out of there for good! Buzzkillers. <_<

:lol::rolleyes:

B) Happy birthday Billy ........ & Semper Fi

I'll see your "Semper Fi" and raise you one! Thanks Pat!

Hope it was a good one. Happy Birthday...a little late.

Thanks Terry, and technically you're not late because I haven't finished my celebrating it as of yet. ^_^ Another 12 hours should be sufficient!

And hang it out I DID! Had a great time doing it too!

:o Then security noticed, and told me if I didn't stop letting it hang out, and put it back in immediately, I'd be 86'ed out of there for good! Buzzkillers. <_<

:lol::rolleyes:

B) Only about 12 more hours ???????? Dam shame how age catches up to even the best of us. :lol:

Here's a very belated toast to Billy's birthday.  Maybe you can celebrate again today!

Whaddaya mean by "maybe" Mat?

Only about 12 more hours ???? Dam shame how age catches up to even the best of us.

I'll have you guys know that this extended birthday party will roll all the way through to the drafts end tommorrow! Why stop partying when the Bengals are actually seeming to have a decent or better draft!?!

I mean c'mon already!! :angry: I may be 47. That doesn't mean I'm so old that I can't hang loud and long! Oh no...when I get my party up and online, it stays up and online! You gotta pace yourself, that's all! ;)

BTW Mat...thanks! ^_^