Sharper Mulls Seahawks Offer

I have Insider access, went there, and there is ZERO on this.

Not saying it has not happened, but your authority for it having happened is not there.

Try again.

And, if it does come to pass, it will just be a regular old link available to everyone, it won't be a secret that Sharper is off the market...

I think he's talking about this: "Sharper mulls Seahawks offer"

Which is located here http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/football/219574_hawk11.html

That's all I see.

May I respectfully suggest a mod enforced edit to the thread title until there is something approaching confirmation?

May I respectfully suggest a mod enforced edit to the thread title until there is something approaching confirmation?

I'd say wait a bit and see if he has something we've missed. I just don't see it on any of the wires so I'm skeptical -- but you know the Bengals too, we have to hear it a majority of the time from Lenny P. if the Bengals sign someone! :lol::lol:

I'd say wait a bit and see if he has something we've missed. I just don't see it on any of the wires so I'm skeptical -- but you know the Bengals too, we have to hear it a majority of the time from Lenny P. if the Bengals sign someone! :lol::lol:

I just checked sportsline.com, the Seahawks website, bengals.com, espn.com (main and NFL and insider), si.com and foxsports.com and am seeing nothing.

latest from rumor central

Jamie Sharper's visit to Seattle went well, and contract talks are expected to heat up today, reports ESPN.com's John Clayton. The Bengals, Cowboys and possibly the Ravens are also pushing for the former Texans linebacker

As someone else metioned, squirrel-boy lives in Seattle and will do everything he can to get Sharper to Seattle so he can break it first...