Overjoyed

DontPushMe

Decent game Leon. Here's hoping you fumble the superbowl away, you ungratefull prick you.

Ungrateful? Ungrateful for what? I understand that he pesters people on the Pats thanking them for having him. Ungrateful to the Bengals? What did the Bengals do for him that he didn't earn with his own blood, sweat and tears. Did he behave questionably or badly at times? Sure. But I don't see what gratitude has to do with it.

People are addicted to spectacle, other people seek to make money off of that, and people like Dillon pin their hopes and dreams on being able to get enough out of themselves and their God-given talent to be a part of that. The fans aren't doing the players a favor even though good marketing makes it a good idea for the players to act like they are. The fans lust for spectacle and the players are there to provide it. The fans in Cincinnati don't owe Dillon and Dillon doesn't owe the fans in Cincinnati.

And Dillon doesn't owe the Bengals any particular gratitude, nor do they owe him any. They got a player that added to their saleable spectacle for over half a decade and he got paid. He said some unpleasant things, made an unseemly spectacle of himself, blah blah blah, but the Bengals weren't doing him any favors - it was business.

The Pats weren't exactly doing Dillon a favor either, they wanted good product. But they took a risk on a guy with a damaged reputation, and Dillon is apparently grateful to them for doing so. So what are you talking about?

DILLON IS GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!

I am so proud of him, i will be wearing my bengals corey dillon jersey with pride during the super bowl. GO DILLON!

I commend you. ;) At least one Bengal fan appreciates their former superstar. :)

It's no wonder he wanted to leave Cincy with fans like 'billybroome' and 'Oxstud' constantly degrading him. :o:(

I am so proud of him, i will be wearing my bengals corey dillon jersey with pride during the super bowl. GO DILLON!

I commend you. ;) At least one Bengal fan appreciates their former superstar. :)

It's no wonder he wanted to leave Cincy with fans like 'billybroome' and 'Oxstud' constantly degrading him. :o:(

Yep, he's been so mistreated. Again, this thread needs to move.

He is ungrateful because of the crybaby me me attitude he displayed upon his departure from Cinci, among 100 other things. But I think we all know the story, and I highly doubt I have to go through the explination again for you, Tubthumper.

So sue me for not liking Corey Dilon! I could call you a dipsh*t for riding his jock! If it takes peple like myself and Billy to run trash like dillon out of the bengals orginization then good, glad we were here.

And why the he*l ARE you still here Patriots fan?

Ok I am done with this thread too.

agreed, its disgusting the way bengal fans are treating a legend

Corey Dillon is the best RB ever to play for the team, a top 5 player (top 3 imo) to ever play for the bengals, and the fans hate him, its rediculous.

Oh...I'm degrading him? Please explain my post here:

Without question he's a fine RB

I'll patiently wait while you take forever to come up with a reasonable reply to this question.

jjakq27 Posted on Jan 24 2005, 02:49 PM

Can we move this thread to the NFL section, since this guy plays for the Patriots now? This stuff adds nothing to the Bengals section of the site. 

membengal Posted on Jan 24 2005, 03:11 PM

I second that motion.

You asked for it...you got it!