No show

Jay

Yesterday the cincinnati bengals did not show up. That was the biggest game of the season and when needed they quit. Some would say they didn't show up. Others will say well there's next season I am going to say what happened to the well to win. That was a really bad game and I hope that they  get the winning spirit back because we don't want to see the old loosing bengals

I’m not really sure they quit, I think the injuries are finally just catching up to them, and I think coaching was terrible. The most disappointing thing for me is the way Zac coaches in these AFC North games. He is coaching like Burrow is still out there, forgets to run the ball, Lou has gone missing his defense is trash, and really has been all year. They show signs every now and then, but for the most part they are lost. 

I agree but the team has to have we are winner and we will not loose easy. This is the jungle and we are a winning team and we are going to stay a winning team. Next man up and yes that starts with the coach, there was some bad play calling, coach fix that???? Joe is out, but that dose not mean we give up. The people will come out and they will pay for a winning team, what they want do is pay for a team that is not willing to put it all out there to win.  

Yes, welcome Jay.  By way of introduction, most of us get together and play in a gospel quartet every couple weeks.  We dress up as bible figures for our shows, just to liven things up a little bit.  TJ dresses up as Jesus most of the time.  Jesus plays the keyboards.  A typical show:  TJ/Jesus is kicking back with dark glasses on.  He goes, “Here's a little number I wrote.  Maybe you've heard of it.  It's called 'Screaming Incoherently in the Parking Lot Behind Arby's.'  Back me up Snerds.  A one, a two, a one two three four, GHUUAAAHRRRGHAAAAAAAAAAA..."
/Jesus screams incoherently for like 19 hours/

• Haha 2

Wait, wait, wait...

I thought it was the Walmart parking lot all the screaming was going on.
Now I'm confused.  Where's my motivation here?
I mean this changes my interpretation of the whole damn song.

Jay, for clarification of Jesus' screaming, growls, and an occasional guttural BLEGH...
It's a love song !!!  I would hate for you to have a misinterpretation of what this board is really about.