Steelers @ Bengals II Pregame Thread/Game Thread

HoosierCat

The last two years it has been injuries.  Against the Colts, numerous injuries to vital skill players.  Against the Steelers, an injury to the most important position.  It's frustrating to attribute this shit to bad luck, but I don't know what else to call it.  I want to blame this on Marvin Lewis, but it doesn't feel sincere or fair.

Just now, volcom69 said:

Hate saying it, but the steelers are a tougher team, they always seem to be. 

Man I hate saying it, but the bengals are getting pushed around, they always get hurt, and are always making mistakes against this team.

Said it before, Steelers are the Bengals thorn just like the Ravens are the Steelers thorn.

5 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

Hate saying it, but the steelers are a tougher team, they always seem to be. 

Man I hate saying it, but the bengals are getting pushed around, they always get hurt, and are always making mistakes against this team.

Seriously guys, did anyone expect anything different?  Yes, I was hoping, but until it happens, I'm a Red Sox fan waiting for our 2004 season! :cold_sweat:

Just now, volcom69 said:

Embarresing football being played here!

We got a kid outta college trying to run an offense he is not ready for. The defense is getting tired out there. I'm not mad, just dissapointed.

Marvin will easily survive this humiliating performance (yet again).   The Bengals will simply blame it all on the loss of Dalton and all will end up being forgiven by the fan base.

Sidenote:   Does this hurt Hue's stock in his head coaching negotiations?   He sure doesn't look to have any answers tonight.

4 minutes ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

We got a kid outta college trying to run an offense he is not ready for. The defense is getting tired out there. I'm not mad, just dissapointed.

Yea I get what your saying Billy, but this is pretty Embarresing! They didn't even have a shot it seems.

This gets annoying year in and year out, I'm just getting frustrated now

3 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

Yea I get what your saying Billy, but this is pretty Embarresing! They didn't even have a shot it seems.

This gets annoying year in and year out, I'm just getting frustrated now

well said. It is getting real old and embarrassing losing every year