Texans @ Bengals Pregame Chatter

HoosierCat

5 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Yeah, that gives the Bengals some cushion. I want that first seed the deciding's 

Why would New England get the first seed over the Bengals with equal records? More points scored? Whats the deciding factor/s?

9-0 Bf, 9-0. We have to beat He Who Self-Benched Himself Against The Wishes Of Ownership and Coaches first to get to 10-0. But that's next week. If we start talking about that now, we'll incur the wrath of skyline, and trust me you don't want that. It took me weeks to clean up all the grated cheese last time...

39 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Stat of the day: 9 dogs won outright yesterday. That makes this only the 12th week in the last 27 seasons with that many upsets.

Stay focused tonight, I don't want to see upset No. 10.

IMHO, this is the game that 'should' set the tone for the second half, showing the nation, yes, they CAN win primetime games, yes they ARE for real, so real that yes, we control our own destiny and WILL, not only MAKE the playoffs, but, at worst, get 2nd seed!

IF, they lay an egg tonight, I will have my doubts again, and revert back to the schtick and piss everybody off again!

I don't want that anymore than Army does!  ; )

• Like 1

8 hours and a few minutes, counting down.

Day off fo work tomorrow, beers in fridge ....lucky shirt stained, sweaty, and uncleansed, ready to go.

GIVE ME SOME BENGALS FOOTBALL !!!!!

• Like 1

2hrs 35mins .....  

• HoosierCat featured and unfeatured this topic