Stripes

see thread title  

9 members have voted

1. 1. see thread title

• San Diego
    • Baltimore
    • Houston
    • Kansas City

For the sake of this poll, it is sensible to assume the Bengals win in Pittsburgh and Denver beats Oakland. Thus they'll secure the 3 seed and face the 6 seed, which is very much still in flux. If the Bengals lose in Pittsburgh, then they'll be guaranteed a wild card trip to Indianapolis. Limited thread maybe but I think we're all pumped for the game and this is something to talk about that won't be resolved until kickoff.

Of the four I'd most like to see Kansas City, simply because they have a long playoff win drought just like we do and something would have to give. They're the least likely though. The other three are all intriguing (San Diego and Houston both for being playoff rematches, and Baltimore for a 3rd matchup after sweeping them in the regular season). I want the Bengals to win the game though so I'll take what I think would be the easiest game -- Houston with their quarterback woes.