Merry Christmas Bengalszone !!!

ArmyBengal

I know everyone is going to be busy, so I thought I would wish all of you and yours a very Merry Christmas ahead of time !!!

Please don't listen to the following loudly at work or around your kids, as it contains some language that isn't quite appropriate.

It's a cross between Rudolph and Full Metal Jacket. I give you, "Full Metal Christmas".

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCp4R7pqanc

Hope all you 'Zoners have a great and wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year

santa.gifnewyear.gifbeer.gifdrunk.gifwoot_jump.gif

I also received a letter from Billy Broome - he says Merry Xmas to all you guys

Hello All Who Dey Fans,

In one day, we’ll be with our families, enjoying some time off, eating good food, watching our children and grandchildren open their gifts, and relaxing in our comfy homes. About 1% of Americans elect to put on a military uniform and walk a post for our freedom and way of life. A great deal of them are standing guard in a foreign land on this 2014 Holiday Season. They’re cold, wet, hungry, lonely, stressed, in a dangerous environment and missing their loved ones! I know from first hand that feeling because I’ve been there and it’s not fun. These brave Men and Women do it so that we can enjoy our holidays and you know what? They don’t complain or ask for anything in return. Over this Holiday (Christmas and New Years), please take some time to think about them, say a pray….. Have a Safe , relaxing and enjoyable Holiday Season! CombatBengal – Air Assault!!

Been there myself and remember it vividly. I recall how odd it was being in Afghanistan over the holidays, but don't regret the experience.

Prayers for them and their spouses and children who are without them during this time of the year !!!

Again, I just hope everyone enjoys the time off.

I'm off for the next 4 days, so i'm pretty happy about that.

Hope to end those 4 days with a Bengals win Sunday night.

Hoping Santa brings that and a playoff win this season !!!

Hello All Who Dey Fans,

In one day, we’ll be with our families, enjoying some time off, eating good food, watching our children and grandchildren open their gifts, and relaxing in our comfy homes. About 1% of Americans elect to put on a military uniform and walk a post for our freedom and way of life. A great deal of them are standing guard in a foreign land on this 2014 Holiday Season. They’re cold, wet, hungry, lonely, stressed, in a dangerous environment and missing their loved ones! I know from first hand that feeling because I’ve been there and it’s not fun. These brave Men and Women do it so that we can enjoy our holidays and you know what? They don’t complain or ask for anything in return. Over this Holiday (Christmas and New Years), please take some time to think about them, say a pray….. Have a Safe , relaxing and enjoyable Holiday Season! CombatBengal – Air Assault!!

Very well said, and prayers to all.

I know there is plenty to talk about, but I thought i'd ask if anyone got anything remarkable this year ??

I mean besides a new tie, shirt, or some crap, er, stuff like that.

I didn't really get anything out of the ordinary, although nice, but we got my son an Xbox One and he got a ton of games.

Right now we are really having fun with the Forza Horizon 2 racing game.

Kids allow you to be a kid all over again at Christmas time !!!

EDIT: You know those plastic candy canes that are filled with Hershey Kisses ?? Well I got one of those filled with little bottles of Vodka.