Jaguars @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a pocket presence camp Dalton can go to this offseason?

Yeah, it's right next to the "tackling, how does it work?" camp and across the street from the "Remedial Ed Facility for LBs who Can't Catch" facility.

I'm more concerned about treating the football like a loaf of bread in the pocket. Gresham can attend too.

Is there a pocket presence camp Dalton can go to this offseason?

Yeah, it's right next to the "tackling, how does it work?" camp and across the street from the "Remedial Ed Facility for LBs who Can't Catch" facility.

I'm more concerned about treating the football like a loaf of bread in the pocket. Gresham can attend too.

Gresham actually has a doctorate in carrying the ball like a loaf of bread. He teaches classes Tuesday's and Thursdays at the School of First Round Flops.

It's a win fellers, and as beat up as we are, I'm just glad the defense were at least where they were supposed to be for a chance to intercept!

The biggest positive about the next game is that its at home. They have a winning record in primetime home games, so they at least have a chance to win, as opposed to an automatic loss.

No this defense is pathetic, hurt or not they can't tackle! Bortles throws the ball up for grabs and the CBs are not even playing the ball! They have no pressure if they don't blitz, and Paul chooses not to blitz half the time.

Dalton just makes some of the worst mistakes at the wrong time. Sure he throws some nice passes, but his mistakes are bad and happen to often. I was just glad they got some guys back today.

Hill impressed me and he needs to run more.

No this defense is pathetic, hurt or not they can't tackle! Bortles throws the ball up for grabs and the CBs are not even playing the ball! They have no pressure if they don't blitz, and Paul chooses not to blitz half the time.

Dalton just makes some of the worst mistakes at the wrong time. Sure he throws some nice passes, but his mistakes are bad and happen to often. I was just glad they got some guys back today.

It is what it is vol. I still believe they do better the underdog. I just gotta roll with what we got. Not criticizing the critique of the team, and agree with 99% of the critique. It's easier on my mental capacity this way.

Don't see how Hue can keep Hill off the field after this, using Gio as a receiver out of the backfield?

Thoughts?

Hill deserves more touches, but Gio has got to be the number 1 back when healthy. Just more all around talent, not much though. I still don't get why Burkhead never gets many snaps.

You can't say hurt or not, because they were very good the first few games when they were not playing the #4, 5, 6 LBs on the team.

You can't say hurt or not, because they were very good the first few games when they were not playing the #4, 5, 6 LBs on the team.

Ok and that's the excuses for not being able to tackle? The back up guys are here for a reason, because they can play football, but these last couple games nobody wants to tackle! Not to mention can't get off blocks and mistakes like crazy. Even as rookies and backups they should know how to tackle

Players of the game:

Mohammad Sanu

Jeremy Hill

Russell Bodine, who is turning out to be a damn fine center

Adam Jones

George Illoka

What's the Bodine call-out for exactly? He's still rated as one of the league's worst centers going into this week, so, I don't know where that comes from.

Who does the ratings? I think he played well today. Granted, I've only watched 5 of the 8 games this season.