Ravens @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just now tuning in. Good to see I've caught 2 immediate turnovers.

All on you then ;)/>/>/>/>

Took your advice! Turned it off. It worked!!! I suck!

Please don't watch again ;)/>/>

That's right Cincy! You are banned to Lap and the game day thread for the rest of the season!

I was actually walking around Central Park for most if the game. Turned on Red Zone with 6 minutes to go and immediately turned it off! I'm the missing piece! At the playoff game. I was at the Carolina game. Fuck my luck.

Who know where this win will take them, but if they lost this game on the goaline I really think that would have been too much.

Maybe I'm being dramatic, but I honestly felt like this entire core of talent depended on that 4th down play at the goal line.

The play made the difference between winning and losing. The game made the difference [i think] between being in position to win the division and missing the playoffs outright. This season makes the difference between the Dalton/AJ/etc core being a mainstay in AFC contention and falling back into consistent mediocrity.

Join me in enjoying the taste of sweet Raven tears. smile.gif

/>http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/topic/60804-official-vent-thread-vs-bengals/

I do enjoy reading other boards, the scary thing is how we all say the same things! A few on there gracious enough not to blame the refs to be fair