Who do you NOT want the Bengals to Draft in the First Round

Wraith

Of the people I've seen mocked to the Bengals, I don't want them to pick Roby, Shazier or Cooks. Honestly, my blind homerism won't allow me to dislike any pick for long. I'm sure by tomorrow morning, I will love whoever is picked tonight and will have convinced myself that it was a great move.

I'll go out there and say Verrett.

His size concerns me, as does his shoulder concern, and the fact he's more suited to the nickel spot we don't have immediate need with.

Outside of him, I probably won't be too concerned regardless of the pick.

I won't be overwhelmed with just about any DE pick, because I don't see the great need that other seem to see, but won't complain either.

Oh, one just jumped in my head: Marquise Lee

Small WR from USC. Just say no.

I actually like Verrett. And the nickle corner spot always seems to have issues because Pacman can't stay healthy. If it's him or Roby give me Verrett all the way.

My fear is that the draft goes something like that group mock on nfl.com I posted a link to in the other thread. That by the time 24 rolls around the top 6 or 7 offensive linemen, top 6 DBs, Mosley and Shazier and the top 4-5 wideouts are all off the board. So the Bengals are looking at choosing between something like:

Morgan Moses

Roby

Ford

Kony Ealy

The 5th or 6th wideout prospect

Bridgewater

Derek Carr

This is where I get worried that they actually do take a QB. Me, I think I go Ealy and bet that all the OL and CB going early will push some good players down in the second and third rounds.

Again, Hoosier if the draft falls that way the best guy on my board would be Su'a Filo and he would be my favorite.

As for Verrett, he is my third favorite CB (ahead of Fuller), the guy has guts and plays the game like Antoine Winfield, I would love him to be the pick at #24.

Any QB,RB,WR,TE,DE,K,P

Outside of him, I probably won't be too concerned regardless of the pick.

I won't be overwhelmed with just about any DE pick, because I don't see the great need that other seem to see, but won't complain either.

This is position I wanna see the least though talking heads would argue,Gilbert & hunt can replace MJ just fine I feel.

we simply need a mid to late round guy to help on passing downs.