Mike & Doc

HoosierCat

So...Mike Brown...Paul Daugherty...in the paper tomorrow. This ought to be...interesting. The preview:

/>http://cincinnati.com/blogs/daugherty/2014/01/03/the-morning-line-13-mike-brown-respond/

One little tidbit in the video about who Mike really wanted at QB three years ago in the draft. It's not who you think...

I thought I remember there being talk about Kaepernick back then or maybe that was one of the guys here that was beating that drum.

Either way I don't think the Bengals would have gone wrong and i'm glad the coordinator got the guy he wanted to run his system.

Sounds like the right way to do business.

So...Mike Brown...Paul Daugherty...in the paper tomorrow. This ought to be...interesting. The preview:

/>http://cincinnati.com/blogs/daugherty/2014/01/03/the-morning-line-13-mike-brown-respond/

One little tidbit in the video about who Mike really wanted at QB three years ago in the draft. It's not who you think...

My guess is Ryan Mallet and he may have been right although things have worked out pretty well with Dalton

I think it was CK also but Marvin and staff had a chance to work with Dalton at the Senoir Bowl. CK has more of everything compared to Dalton but he sounds like a dumbass when he speaks. Not sure how much Marvin liked him after interviews when compared to Andy.

Good interview with MB and Dan Hoard last week. Lots of interesting stories about his dad, the Freezer Bowl and other early Bengals history. It's posted on lance's blog from earlier in the week.

Hey Zim, check out your potential employer! Dan BagsOfApples will be wonderful to work for. Just ignore the fifty million red flags flying in your face, and the rusted out hulks of your predecessors' coaching careers that litter the parking lot at Redskins HQ.