AFC North

duus

The last 4 years have shown signs of change in the AFC North. February 2011 showed the Steelers in the final game, albeit losing (I have been a Rodgers fan ever since). January 2012 showed that the same Steelers have ever increasing holes when Tebow ended the wildcard game on the first play of overtime. That same January, the Bengals entered the playoffs in year one for Andy Dalton. Not a good showing, but the Bengals playoff run was initiated. January 2013 had the Steelers sitting at home, and the Bengals once again failing in Houston, yet playing a much closer contest. The Ravens of course ended with the February victory. That brings us to 2014, with only the Bengals playing in January. BTW, the one constant over those 4 years is the Browns not playing past week 17.

The draft pick for each AFC North team from 2011 to 2014 shows the story even better. The AFC North is on decline ... except for the Bengals.

Bengals - 4, 21, 21, ?

Browns - 6, 4, 6, 4

Ravens - 26, 29, 32, 16

Steelers - 31, 24, 17, 15

Here's hoping ? ends up somewhere from 29-32!

Looks like the cheater got a little upset at the 'no call' on the missed FG!! He says the officiating needs to be looked into!

Does that include the no call he got being, not only in the white, but on the field, and the illegal hit against Huber???

I think not!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!!

/>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000307118/article/steelers-mike-tomlin-reacts-to-missed-call-in-bolts-win

I hope he's the Steelers coach for years to come, because I honestly don't think he can coach very well. If he hadn't inherited Roethlisberger, not sure he'd even still have that job.

I totally agree. I think it's clear that the D runs wholly through Lebeau. Since Arians left, the O has lost its way. So, here's to having Coach Tomlina extend his stay for a but more.

1388476784' post='409439']
1388466394' post='409436']

I hope he's the Steelers coach for years to come, because I honestly don't think he can coach very well. If he hadn't inherited Roethlisberger, not sure he'd even still have that job.

I totally agree. I think it's clear that the D runs wholly through Lebeau. Since Arians left, the O has lost its way. So, here's to having Coach Tomlina extend his stay for a but more.

I know he flamed out here as HC but I think the one constant in Pittsburgh has been Dick LeBeau and think that gets overlooked a lot. I think he will be back but I'm hoping he retires lol.

And I'm sure Mikey T will have lots of input for the competition committee this offseason. Honestly he should relinquish his seat there. Little kid in a grown up world.

I know he flamed out here as HC but I think the one constant in Pittsburgh has been Dick LeBeau and think that gets overlooked a lot. I think he will be back but I'm hoping he retires lol.

And I'm sure Mikey T will have lots of input for the competition committee this offseason. Honestly he should relinquish his seat there. Little kid in a grown up world.

Think he'll introduce a new rule change that allows coaches to make tackles on kick returns?

1388501781' post='409461']
1388501625' post='409460']

Think he'll introduce a new rule change that allows coaches to make tackles on kick returns?

Yes he probably will.

And that your runner is allowed one foot out of bounds on a game ending play that has more than four laterals.

Should make for some pretty interesting committee discussions in the off season.

1388501781' post='409461']
1388501625' post='409460']

And that your runner is allowed one foot out of bounds on a game ending play that has more than four laterals.

Funny to think if he had not stepped out of bounds, they would be coming to Cincinnati Sunday for the playoff game.

It was more than that, but just thinking about it from that aspect is crazy.