MNF Saints vs Seahawks

gregcook68

The Seahawks are a good team, everybody can see that, but its like they have to show off. The other team scores a TD, and the seahawks defense wants to get up in the guys face for celebrating a TD. I don't get it, I guess they are just acting like there head coach.

I don't see the Saints winning this game, and it sucks, hope im wrong

Somewhere RedsBengalsBucks is screaming expletives at Sean Payton. If he sits Brees I deal him just his third FF loss this year. Thank you Haushca!

I went to bed at the end of the first quarter hoping for a turnaround, but knowing my team had let one slip from their fingers.

Pat Carroll just made my least favorite coaches list.

It's Pete Carroll.

Yes, the whole Seahawks team has gotten cocky including their 5'11" QB. He reminds me of a teenager playing QB at a prominent high school. After a post game interview he ends it with "Go 'Hawks"! In the ESPN piece they ran on him during the game he sounded like his desire to be great dwarfed his opponents and that he's giving himself a pat on the back. I don't see how they miss the Super Bowl given this home field advantage but they could be defeated in NY. We'll see

Pat Carroll just made my least favorite coaches list.

It's Pete Carroll.

Yes, the whole Seahawks team has gotten cocky including their 5'11" QB. He reminds me of a teenager playing QB at a prominent high school. After a post game interview he ends it with "Go 'Hawks"! In the ESPN piece they ran on him during the game he sounded like his desire to be great dwarfed his opponents and that he's giving himself a pat on the back. I don't see how they miss the Super Bowl given this home field advantage but they could be defeated in NY. We'll see

there's no teams out there that don't love beating those cocky teams.

they arent going to play lights out everyday I can tell you that in fact they might be peaking just a tad too soon if that's what's going on

Did anyone notice Wilson throw an 'across the body' to the opposite side of the field touchdown last night?

RGIII also threw a completion like that.

I guess it's only a no no and gets criticized when it's intercepted?

Or is it only criticized when third year QB Andy Dalton does it for his first red zone interception?????

Sorry guys, but that whole scenario still sticks in my crawl! :blink:/> :angry:/>

Wait! Let me go do this BM and see if I can pass it out of my crawl! :swear:/>

Cocky ?? Yes.

Good ?? Hell yes.

That's just the thing. The Seahawks are a very good team and are getting in the heads of their opponents at the same time.

I won't say that everyone needs to enjoy watching it, but if the Bengals were that dominant, you wouldn't hear complaints here.

Hell, Burfict is one of the most intimidating players out there and where he let people know he going to be there all game, after delivering a shot, most here (including me) applaud that. We've been saying forever how nice it would be to have an intimidating force at the LB spot.

The Seahawks are a very good football team all the way around and don't think the outdoor Super Bowl will bother them, should they get there.

Should the Bengals be so fortunate, I would MUCH rather see the Saints up in New York than the Seahawks.

Cocky ?? Yes.

Good ?? Hell yes.

That's just the thing. The Seahawks are a very good team and are getting in the heads of their opponents at the same time.

I won't say that everyone needs to enjoy watching it, but if the Bengals were that dominant, you wouldn't hear complaints here.

Hell, Burfict is one of the most intimidating players out there and where he let people know he going to be there all game, after delivering a shot, most here (including me) applaud that. We've been saying forever how nice it would be to have an intimidating force at the LB spot.

The Seahawks are a very good football team all the way around and don't think the outdoor Super Bowl will bother them, should they get there.

Should the Bengals be so fortunate, I would MUCH rather see the Saints up in New York than the Seahawks.

Yes, yes, and yes Army Bengal, but watch what happens if they aren't playing lights out! Things will get bad real quick, and the personal fouls will sky rocket and resentment will start within the team and could very well lead to self destruction just like the Ocho/Owens Circus did in 2010.

Burfict is a beast on the field, but he's not a diva like those guys are! You can be intimidating without being a show boat!

I've been on both sides of this aisle in the baseball arena, and trust me, as long as the show boats win, all is well! But when it's not, watch what happens.

There's no problem throwing across your body if the defense blows a coverage and your receiver is the only one standing on that half of the field

That's NOT the rule of thumb Sea Ray according to the sports world! They made it clear when Dalton did it, that, that is one of the first things you learn, as a QB, that you never, never do, regardless of the circumstances.

In fact, they couldn't believe a 3rd year QB was doing it and that he should know better.

There's no problem throwing across your body if the defense blows a coverage and your receiver is the only one standing on that half of the field

That's NOT the rule of thumb Sea Ray according to the sports world! They made it clear when Dalton did it, that, that is one of the first things you learn, as a QB, that you never, never do, regardless of the circumstances.

In fact, they couldn't believe a 3rd year QB was doing it and that he should know better.

Well the Saints defense thought so too and they got burned for thinking so...Offensive gameplanning is about doing what your opponent is not expecting so going away from the book is one way to accomplish that

Well the Saints defense thought so too and they got burned for thinking so...Offensive gameplanning is about doing what your opponent is not expecting so going away from the book is one way to accomplish that

Agree again, but I'm wondering if the ball had been off the mark or batted away, what would have transpired?

It's just like baseball. It's always smart to go with the percentages, left handed pitcher, right handed batter, never make the first or third out at third base, never intentionally walk the winning run, never bunt with 2 strikes etc etc.

BUT, sometimes folk do get gut instincts and go against the percentages and when they succeed they are back patted, if not, scoundrel!! ;)/>

Just like in the Baltimore game. If Marvin had gone for the 2 point conversion, after the Hail Mary, and made it, Bengaldom would have carried him off the field, BUT, if he misses, he's a ... you guessed it,,a scoundrel!! :sure:/>