Packers @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my vow. For the rest of the season, I will spend the third quarter mowing my lawn. Even if its December and there is a foot of snow on th ground, I will be out mowing my lawn.

What a stupid, ridiculous, crazy, completely undeserved win. But I'll take it.

This is my vow. For the rest of the season, I will spend the third quarter mowing my lawn. Even if its December and there is a foot of snow on th ground, I will be out mowing my lawn.

Eh Well tech Neither team deserved it but I do think our defense deserved it alittle more.

Eh Well tech Neither team deserved it but I do think our defense deserved it alittle more.

Dude, this is all about me mowing my lawn. You came in, jinxed the team, and I mowed them out of it! I think I'm the tugging MVP here! :lmao:/>

Dude, this is all about me mowing my lawn. You came in, jinxed the team, and I mowed them out of it! I think I'm the tugging MVP here! :lmao:/>/>

Don't forget to keep this pair of boxer's set aside they are the new sunday underwear.

Dude, this is all about me mowing my lawn. You came in, jinxed the team, and I mowed them out of it! I think I'm the tugging MVP here! :lmao:/>/>/>

Don't forget to keep this pair of boxer's set aside they are the new sunday underwear.

I am not taking a crap until after the Super Bowl. The magic bowel movement will remain! :lmao:

The problem with this team is they are so in consistant. On one drive Dalton looks amazing, then he stalls or throws a pick in the next 4 drives, then comes back and looks amazing. So I'm not sure what to think of this offense yet. If they could just stop hurting themselves I think they could be a really good team. With how they look I just don't know.

Either way it's still a huge win anyway we look at it. Defense deserves this win with how they fought. If they offense can catch up and stop making stupid plays, this could get exciting.

So, let me get this straight. Marvin won a challenge, and then the D came up with a turnover and score? AND we scored 20 unanswered points in the second half? Who is this team and what have they done with the Bengals?????

Don't care how ugly that was, that is not a game we would have won in the past. And for the record ugly wins count the same as "pretty" wins so yeah.