Steelers @ Bengals MNF Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same team different year. Andy runs hot and cold. Dumb pre snap penalties. Dumb special teams penalties. Bad kick coverage. Run abandoned early and often. Defense give up a couple big plays. Fortunately the Steelers are inpt this year too. Coin flip as to who wins this.

You know, year after year, we always seem to play to the level of the team that we're playing. we can never go out and just play football and blow people out.

always - that assumes we are better than the other team

today - I feel we can easily lose this game, zero urgency...who cares about talent, Steelers think they can win today. Bengals just want to get Green stats or something.

Baffled at not using Bernard.

How is Gio still not running the ball more or playing more?

It is games like this that make me wonder about Dalton, when he is this inaccurate I don't know what to say. He was missing wide open guys. Once again we say missed oppurtunities with this offense, and leaving points out there, I don't get it

Oh d-line where are you with the sacks? come on guys

You know, year after year, we always seem to play to the level of the team that we're playing. we can never go out and just play football and blow people out.

always - that assumes we are better than the other team

today - I feel we can easily lose this game, zero urgency...who cares about talent, Steelers think they can win today. Bengals just want to get Green stats or something.

Baffled at not using Bernard.

There are other guys besides Green I don't get it.

I'm sorry, but year after year we see an undisciplined football team with penalties. The penalties are unbelievable and is a direct reflection of the coach. I'm not a Marvin basher per-se, but that has been a problem he has NEVER been able to fix, even when he got new personnel.