Late Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

Okay time to find Oline Depth,Projects & Special Teamers because seems unlikely alot of these picks will even stick to the roster.

That's one of the benefits to them have 10 zillion picks, can take Lattimore a pinch early and in essence red shirt him this year.

Ya 49ers were sitting pretty with no real holes simply take BPA and improve their Depth.

I hate the 49ers so much >.< Yet I love their roster and players >.<

Names I'd like to see

Zac Dysert QB - He's highest rated QB by alot would make for solid backup I think.

Jordan Poyer CB- Already looks good in orange & Black.

Baccari Rambo SS-Can Challenge williams for who starts SS,Competition amoung rookies is only better for us.

Matt Summers Gavin OG- Someone develop for LG

Da'Rick Rogers WR

Codi Hamilton WR - just WR Depth on these 3.

Brandon Kaufman WR

Blaine Gabbert seems like he'll get atleast one more year (minus a Tebow trade),Atleast Jaguars did try and get him some help but maybe they just want a crack at next years QB's?

PS,Maybe Jets will do a Combo deal Sanchez+Tebow for a 7th round in next years draft ^.^

Honestly, guys, while his arm strength will make you drool, I just don't see Bray doing anything in this league. His inconsistencies on the field were outmatched only by his immaturity.

A lot of people will blame Dooley for Tennessee's woes, but his team flat out quit on him and that all started with Bray.

Really dislike pretty much all the picks round 3 through 6.

Godawful

Particularly not trading up in round 4 to secure Khaseem Greene or Barret Jones, and drafting an OL who can only do 11 reps, which is less than most DBs

Mem, I will limit it to that - no other rants

Hopefully, a kicker (already lost out on Sturgis too) and a corner in 7

I can understand TJ. The specific prospects we picked up weren't my favorites going into the draft.

Still though, after all these years I have learned something important: I know jack s**t about NFL draft prospects. We all do. After these last few years of productive drafting, I trust the Bengals front office more than I could ever trust myself.

Hopefully, MLB Kevin Reddick will fall to them deep in 7, to give Rey some competition at the MLB spot.

God knows it shouldn't take much to supplant Rey, the worst MLB in the NFL.

Other than that, having wasted all picks since round 3, they should pick up a corner with speed in the 4.4 range or better