Gruden staying

walzav29

I was forced to turn off all sigs and avatars. It doesn't do well to have some of them popping up on my screen at school with students around.

I do my best not to be the next teacher to show up on the 6 o'clock news. lol.gif

Hey, mine are a clean and wholesome right now.

How many people are in the same group as Ryan and Brady ??

Kaepernick and Flacco are both in a different situation based upon the teams they inherited.

Kaepernick also has the added luxuries of sitting a year to watch and coming onto a playoff ready team.

While I don't have anything against Kaepernick, in fact I like him and enjoy watching him, but it's not really a fair comparison. Dalton was expected to come in and start from day one. With an OC that had never coached at the NFL level, a group of VERY young players, and a team coming off yet another horrible season.

Give the Bengals another season of development, something none of the teams left had to do, and teams some game tape on Kaepernick and I bet things even out in regards to how people may view them. I'm still happy with Dalton.

Yes. All the Matt Ryan sucks weak arm, can't win a playoff game nonsense were brought up.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/just-observation-matt-ryan-has-weak-arm-131280/

/>http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/matt-ryan?id=310

Negatives: Lacks the arm strength to challenge the deep secondary, as his long throws tend to flutter or hang up long enough for defenders to attack the ball in flight (see 2006 Brigham Young and Wake Forest contests and 2007 Massachusetts and Virginia Tech games)...

I keep saying it, and will again. The Falcons had Roddy White. Did they stop? No. They traded everything to get Julio Jones, and signed Tony Gonzalez. He already had Michael Turner. Just give Dalton more weapons. The more he has the better they'll do.