Quest for 31 in Cincinnati

Questfor31

Hello All,

I finally posted my review about my incredible Cincinnati Bengals Fan Experience at Paul Brown Stadium - http://www.nflfootballstadiums.com/PaulBrown.htm. Just wanted to say a huge "thank you" for all of those that contributed to helping me uncover what there is to see and do and eat and drink when I was out your way. I think I did a pretty effective job of capturing what being a Bengals fan is all about. I even sang your fight song, "Bengals Growl" (I thought it was a pretty cool fight song) ... you can see it in the video at the bottom of the page.

Thanks Again,

Hans Steiniger

Hey Hans, I tried accessing that page, but got the dreaded 404 error message.

Hello All,

I finally posted my review about my incredible Cincinnati Bengals Fan Experience at Paul Brown Stadium - http://www.nflfootballstadiums.com/PaulBrown.htm. Just wanted to say a huge "thank you" for all of those that contributed to helping me uncover what there is to see and do and eat and drink when I was out your way. I think I did a pretty effective job of capturing what being a Bengals fan is all about. I even sang your fight song, "Bengals Growl" (I thought it was a pretty cool fight song) ... you can see it in the video at the bottom of the page.

Thanks Again,

Hans Steiniger

Hey Hans, I tried accessing that page, but got the dreaded 404 error message.

Try it without the . after the htm and you will be golden

You have a typo in your where to stay section. You say "of" instead of "or". No biggie just wanted to let you know. I can't believe you didn't try a coney or a 5 way! Chili, beans, onions, cheese, and spaghetti....mmmmm throw some hot sauce and oyster crackers and you'll be in heaven. Get extra cheese though. ;)