Reds vs. Giants

ArmyBengal

Well, my fears of a Mike Leake start were realized.

The point they started him, making Cueto unavailable should they make it to the NLCS, makes me think Cueto's injury is worse than suspected.

I just can't understand why they didn't start Latos tonight and try to end it now, knowing they would have some extra time with the other series being tied when they made the decision. It would have wrapped things up, left Cueto available and gave him some extra time to heal. They could have gone with Arroyo, Bailey, and even Latos again with the extra day or two or rest.

I just really think that was a bad call. Not only that, knowing Leake has been shaky at home this season, they didn't have Hanigan out there keeping things calm for him. The Reds put all their eggs in a Latos win tomorrow and I hope like hell he comes through the way I think he can.

WHAT THE F*CK IS UP WITH A 1:07pm START TIME TOMORROW ??

I'M AT F*CKING WORK FOR GOD'S SAKE !!!

F*CK, F*CK, F*CK !!!

Oh yeah, go Reds !!!

Well, my fears of a Mike Leake start were realized.

The point they started him, making Cueto unavailable should they make it to the NLCS, makes me think Cueto's injury is worse than suspected.

I just can't understand why they didn't start Latos tonight and try to end it now, knowing they would have some extra time with the other series being tied when they made the decision. It would have wrapped things up, left Cueto available and gave him some extra time to heal. They could have gone with Arroyo, Bailey, and even Latos again with the extra day or two or rest.

I just really think that was a bad call. Not only that, knowing Leake has been shaky at home this season, they didn't have Hanigan out there keeping things calm for him. The Reds put all their eggs in a Latos win tomorrow and I hope like hell he comes through the way I think he can.

WHAT THE F*CK IS UP WITH A 1:07pm START TIME TOMORROW ??

I'M AT F*CKING WORK FOR GOD'S SAKE !!!

F*CK, F*CK, F*CK !!!

Oh yeah, go Reds !!!

You might be right, but looking at my guide im only seeing is starting at 6:00, and a game right after, im not seeing 1:07 anywhere??

• Like 1

The Giants have 4 runs in 4 games off of pitchers NOT named Leake and Arredondo. Leake and Arredondo WILL NOT be pitching tomorrow. The Giants went almost a full 4 games without a hit with RISP.

The Reds have a rested bullpen. The Giants do not. The Giants will not have Lincecum pitching in game 5.

And then there's this:

Matt Latos, game 5 starter tomorrow: In 13 starts this season in day games, a perfect 6-0 record with a 2.76 ERA.

He already has defeated the Giants twice this regular season allowing only 1 run on 6 hits in 16 innings of pitching. On Saturday vs. the Giants he pitched 4 innings giving up 1 run.

We CAN take this! We have the better pitching and we can, and have, hit Cain very well.

I honestly think the past matchups regarding both Latos and Cain can be thrown out the window. This will be a pure duel of mental preparedness for both of them.

I believe in Latos. I think he can keep the game under control. I am less confident that the Reds offense can continue hitting Cain so well. I hope for the best obviously. Like most other people, I'll miss the entire f**king game at work. Thanks MLB. Thanks TBS.

Where are the Reds I saw playing last weekend in San Fran?

That's what I want to know.

Thanks Army didn't see that. How stupid, don't they understand people work lol.

If my company didn't need me so bad I would have taken the day off to catch the game. Daytime playoff games suck! :angry:

Thank goodness I work from home.